Reviews for A Long Nights Journey Into Day
danielle chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Like reading this fic. I miss S60 a lot I always wished that we would have gotten to see Danny and Jordan's wedding.
Kate56 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Sweet update!
DramaLexy chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
can't wait for the next chapter!
dustedoffanoldie chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
YAY an update. This was BRILLIANT as usual )
Naty chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
OMG, that was just great! Loved the part “How long have you had this?” - “I’ve had it for years.”. Perfect... Wonderful job! Thanks!
Jayne Leigh chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
aw jordan and the baby is okay.

and yay you got matt and harriet back togethter! love it!

write more soon :D
Zoburger chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Aww I'm so glad they were able to get married. Great chapter, looking forward to the next one :-)
Naty chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Hey, that was great! Keep it going please! Loved it... Can't wait for more... :)
dustedoffanoldie chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Aw I loved it, omg that was so cute. Hoiw cute is Danny for wanting to get married there and then. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jayne Leigh chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
aw yay! they got married!

loved danny's speach about wanting her to be his wife, just in case he did lose her... loved it all

really hope you update soon!

J x
Naty chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Wow, great job! Keep going please! Loved that!
Tetra Terra chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
It's good to see so many keeping Studio 60 alive! Great story btw. Loved the ending :)
Cohen101 chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Aw-MAZING! Lol, good job ;) Keep goin, 'tis cute... Okay, I deleted everything, cause it pretty much turned into me ranting about how amazing Studio 60 is, but great job :)
Zoburger chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I loved that was going to pray with Harriet thats so sweet. Can't wait till Danny and Jordan get married. Great chapter I loved it.
Zoburger chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Aww he is going to marry her! Yay great update :-)