Reviews for After You're Gone
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Love it!
Manny Maarie chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I soo liked this! You should write way more, like a prequel or something! I swear I would read it and lots of othe peeps would too.
I love Severus Snape and I always tohught most people underestimate him or just hink of him as an evil man...even Jk Rowling seam to hate him. So I love your stories.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
A very heartfelt fic. It's very sad when parents bury their children and I guess Albus is like that. Very emotiv fic, I thought it was very nicely done.
_~
DreamWeaver
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
It might have seemed to you that no one seemed to care, but it means anything i would be totally devasted if severus died. great angst fic,
bailey chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I have come to the conclusion that I must never read stories where Severus is dead, they make me cry. This short story was lovely though.
Three People Trying To Write chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Most excellent! Very deep, and I love the originality...finding a new angle or plot is so incredibly hard with Harry Potter, but you've succeeded and done a lovely job at that. :) Keep writing!

One of the Three
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Wow. I'm stunned. I always thought that Dumbledore really had a special relationship with him, but this, this was touching...simply and wonderfully beautiful! I enjoyed it immensely.

I loved it, simply loved it! I almost cried, sheesh! Just the way you wrote it, its vagueness until the end...simply wonderful! And I think it's great that Harry was saved by him...good heavens; it's so sad! I shall be reading some of your other stories now...
Manny Maarie chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Wow, real nice. One of my favorite character, ...well actully I could say he was my favorite, is Snape. I also like Black, but their's just something about Snape that can make anyone love him...I think.

Well keep up the good work.
izean chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
gawd! This is such a fab story. I'm like almost crying now. I'd certainly care if Snape died!
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
*sniff, sniff* I'm glad SOMEBODY cares! Poor Snape, gets such a bad rap. He doesn't deserve it. Great story. I thought I had read and reviewed this earlier, alas I had not. Excellent story, and please continue to write!
Arinya chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
So sad, sweet. Simply to say, loved it.
shadowycat chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Very nice. I would also like to believe that if he died someone would care, and I'm sure that Dumbledore would be the one.
H.L.B chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Very sad and emotionally evocative. Nicely done.
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Sniff! I love it.
Klep-o chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Lol, if you love him so much why did you kill him off?