Reviews for Stolen
:D nice job!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
awwww! fluffiness! LOVE IT! :D
AquaLotus chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow, that was an amazing story! I looked up the song and I love it! :D Excellent writing .
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So cute! This going into my faves! .

xoxoxoJimmie130
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aww, soo cute! Really enjoyed reading everything! Loved it!
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. Ever think about creating your own Characters and romance? I swear, this is publisher-worthy.
Daedalos chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I don't know if I've reviewed this since I got my account, but this has got to be my..what? 5th time reading it? Probably. I love this one! And I love the 30 hour famine! Our school does something like this twice a year, except instead of a famine, we sleep out in front of the school in boxes like homeless people for a night! It's really fun, and we get lots of donations for charity! Anyways, I really do love this story! It's great! Thank you!

-chris
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Ouch Sam, did that hurt...admitting that Tucker was right? lol

That was soo sweet! I really enjoyed reading it! And I haven't heard that song before, so now I have to go listen to it on YouTube. ) Really great story!

~Amanda
ember13dp chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hi! It's ember13dp. You sent me this, remember? OMG IT IS SO GOOD! IT's on my Favs! See u on
Serafine Dream chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
i loved this story! and the song you chose is perfect.
AlexandraTheDork chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
OMG I loved this story! so cute! DEFINATLY going on my favorites list! keep up the good writing!
IfThereWereWater chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aw! That was SOO cute! Now I need to go buy that song, lol. Very well written, as well. And the kiss scene was not bad at all! Way better than anything I can write, haha :)

Good job!

~PhantomsAngel
jimlover54 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
aww super cute!
teh queen of randomness chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
AW! How sweet! (preparing combat boot shield) Favorites!