Reviews for The Sound of Settling
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE LEAVIMG ME HANGING WITH THESE ONESHOTS TODAY?

Well. people.

Honestly, it's just YOU and like, 3 or 4 other brilliant writers.

but seriously? Mostlyy YOU.

STOP EHT. STOP YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZZZYYYY.

I mean, yeah, total props for having mad skills, but you do some weird shit sometimes.

Like really, this story is not finished. It's not.

Is written well, but quality dips when cliffhanger is left, in my opinion...

oh shit I hope Im not offending you

yhvhfsjfdjkbdfjkd

back to what i was saying.

Write another chapter. Resolve things. Do ANYTHING. another chapter, 2 more, three more, do whatever, but ONE just SIMPLY can NOT be an OPTION.

It makes me sad.

Sad Llamas is Sad. D:

Ugh. and now, for the praise (that is straight and to the point and most certainly not filled with backhanded compliments)

This was amazing, really. You have this way of writing that makes me very envious. You draw people in with the topic, and then your words keep them there for like all of eternity. I really am glad i was able to read this story, and I am even more happy that You have decided that you like to write HEY ARNOLD fanfiction, bcuz seriously, the world of HAff is in some trouble, and you are just the superhero to save the day. I love it.

LOVE IT. YES. and thank you, for writing this. It's like...yeah, just, Thank you.

so yesh. I am done. For now. Off to troll on another story tra la la la la

PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED

I REALLY JUSTS ERIOUSLY LOOK UP TO YOU THAT IS ALL, D: IM SO SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU. I'MMM SOOOOO SSSOOORRRYYYYYYYY!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
The Sound of Settling. How ironic, since I didn't find this settling at all. I don't want to leave it up to my imagination! What the heck happens afterwards!
foreveruntiltheend chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Seriously? Your writing just keeps getting better and better. I have absolutely no clue where you get he idea that almost ALL of your fics are not epic. The one thing that I loved so much about this one is the internal monologue that Helga has. It literally sounds exactly like my own thought process. And for that reason I absolutely adore her random thoughts and long, almost rambling descriptions.
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Brilliant, love the ending. Helga's heart belongs to Arnold. Very dramatic, much enjoyed, and very well written.

Peace.
kialajaray chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I LOVED this fic. (I'm sure you can tell that I'm going threw your story list.) There's so much I want to say about this fic, but I don't have the time. Just know that I thought it was a wonderful and amazing fic.
Lilchamor chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow, you're making strides! I love this! Yes, it's a bit cliche, but you put a new twist on it, and as usual, it's extremely well written. Can't find any errors in spelling, grammar, etc. Great job!
IseeURtrueCOLORS chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
wow is all i can say...i think it's time i added you to my favorite authors list...
Jae B chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
No, this wasn't too long a one shot, at least not for me. I like the arguments of little words, (smite, smitten) Helga and Dennis fought over. The "open" ending was brilliant, which allows the reader to creat a "continuation" in his/her own mind. Nice job.

Question: Did you recently vacation in FL? I used to live in the Ft. Myers area and there is an actual College Parkway running alongside Edison Community College. Yep, got my AA there. Oh, do you have something against long hair? I could have sworn you were talking about me since I just posted my profile pic here on I'm so embarrassed. ::blushes:: It's all coincidental, isn't it? lol

Anyway...never stop writing. Whatever writing classes you're taking, they've enhanced your already creative literary skills.

-Jae-
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Hey there Antoinette! As usual you did a great job and put in alot of depth and feelings into your story. The rain was an especially nice touch...reminded me of how they meet in Helga on the Couch. Keep up the good work! The Force is always with you! -your pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Inferna chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
wow that was good. nice idea too! very original.
Gothic Valley Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wonderful story. I think this is more the situation that would occur. Helga always hides her feelings anyway, so why wouldn't she when she was getting married?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Excellent! Very good job!

Helga almost married Dennis The Menace... great! Cool job with her thoughts.

Keep the good writing.