Reviews for Part of Me
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is a good story!
Whilom chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aw! Tori, I don't know how I missed it, but this story is so cute! Murty's 2nd b-day! And how sweet that he has a necklace matching his daddy! I love it!

Spottedstar106 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was so sweet!

Spottedstar, leader of windclan
RavenObsidianUchiha chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
aw that is so cute! write more pwease
EvilBunny101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
good story. it is sweet and nice. so it looks like morzan does have a soft side. this story definatly brings it out. this is a really great story.

Kalisona chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aw, how sweet, Torilei! You are giving me respect for a character I never really thought about before. This was pure brilliance, mellon nin! Keep up the good work!
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aww all the cute fluffy family scenes. Wonderful character insight.

HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh, how cute! Bittersweet, indeed, for I can see how this is merely setting the stage for more tragic things to come. But you really are having fun with these characters, aren't you? I'm glad :) On to the next one now!

Luv ya, chica-chee, ttyl!

Brix chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
It is beatifully written and I enjoyed the good feel to it. Brought a smile to my face it did. Bravo! have a cookie
PanthersFan14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Great first chapter! There's going to be more right? I definitely never thought of Morzan like that before.
jackysgal chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aaw this is too cute. Ive always thought that Morzan had to have some love for his son somewhere
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was one of the best I've read. Man, I love the way you write. All your stories are well thought out.
DragonRider2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I love this! its so cute! I really really like how you did it. its awsome!
Kat Kat B chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh wow... Morzan has a heart...!

I love your stories. They bring much deserved attention to an ignored drama. Please write more.
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
OMG this is so cute! This should have been a part of the book! It's sad how Murtagh most likely never knew a good Morzan (I mean since he said he never was really safe, not even in his mother's womb). Morzan is actually very sweet here. I like that. I believe there's something good in all (I know it's fictive lol) and it's nice to see it here. Stupid evil Galby! I feel sorry for Murtagh! heh. I think many does. You gotta write more sweet stories like this. With a nice Morzan and Selena with Murtagh as kid. So cute! lol