Reviews for Chance
Zatara1324 chapter 6 . 3/7
I really want to like this, but Link's cruelty and pig headedness when he could have been kind really ruined it for me. I get that he would struggle, but to so blatantly hurt and anger the person you love for no reason but sport isn't love at all, and someone as wide as Zelda wouldn't (I'm my opinion) react to such words by saying he'll still fall in love with her. She would shun him. Anyway, I really liked the premise!
RandomButLoved chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
This was so good! I love the idea of them having to rekindle their relationship; they are both stubborn and prideful, and it is so funny :3
ScatterSunshine50 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Ahhhh so cute! I'm loving your works, I just pulled up 3-4 tabs of Zelink fics to read in my free time and just realized most of them are yours, haha. You're a wonderful writer, great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Hey midna forgot about link I see well bleep to you
kitsunescythe chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
I love the conversation between Link and Valin on the first night. Hilarious. XD
Nick chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
I like it
Axcel chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
The councilors didn't notice that Zelda said she wouldn't marry someone who couldn't best her in combat and has his head on straight. She never said that she would marry someone who fits that criteria.
InevitableConfusion chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
aaaauuughGGHDGFGEAHSAWWWW
THIS WAS SO PRECIOUS
I seriously really love your stories and I'm eager to see more from you in the future!

Vee
lidijanette chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
* in love*
solrac780 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Words are not enough to describe this amazing story...
Mandarins chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
!1!1!1!1!1 I love it. :)
KaChan84 chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
i enjoyed it very much, thank you :)
Nogoshor chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Very well written! There were times when I was giggling like a little girl while reading it, and times when I was extremely angry at the both of them. Though it was short, I love this story.
Kai chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
I liked the story,although I kinda have to side with Link. Sure he an ass at times, but she was a lot more bitchy.

And come on 70 rupees to sleep with the maid. Link could find that money in the grass in ordon.
Pitrus chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Wonderful story! I wish I could elaborate but I just finished and I'm sort of speechless..

I will however start going through every single one of your other fics!