Reviews for Chance
InevitableConfusion chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
aaaauuughGGHDGFGEAHSAWWWW
THIS WAS SO PRECIOUS
I seriously really love your stories and I'm eager to see more from you in the future!

Vee
Dia Newman chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
* in love*
solrac780 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Words are not enough to describe this amazing story...
Mandarins chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
!1!1!1!1!1 I love it. :)
KaChan84 chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
i enjoyed it very much, thank you :)
Ogon shor chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Very well written! There were times when I was giggling like a little girl while reading it, and times when I was extremely angry at the both of them. Though it was short, I love this story.
Kai chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
I liked the story,although I kinda have to side with Link. Sure he an ass at times, but she was a lot more bitchy.

And come on 70 rupees to sleep with the maid. Link could find that money in the grass in ordon.
Pitrus chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Wonderful story! I wish I could elaborate but I just finished and I'm sort of speechless..

I will however start going through every single one of your other fics!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
Really nice!
Redog10 chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
A fitting post Twilight Princess FanFic that I rarely see
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Yes. Finally the two settle down and their sharp words become witty banter. Took the two long enough.
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
These two are *bleep*ing idiot! It's impossibru!
briochee chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
This was great. So great. So frigging great. I'm finally reviewing after my second read through and I just want to say that I love this story to death. The plot is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed Zelda and Link butting heads constantly. I've always had this image of them as calm and quite people so it's fun reading stories about them where they're hot-headed/argue a lot. :) Amazing job on everything!
DramaLlama123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved it! Such good writing!
Miranda chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
You should actually write MORE of this its GREAT!