Reviews for Chance
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Very well written. Seeing Link and Zelda at each other's throats is definately different from their usual civility with each other, but it suits these two. Seeing Link get "the ultimate punishment" followed by Zelda storming off was hilarious as well.

Definately looking forward to more of this story.
blazer227 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
wow its well written! I kinda liked how you jumped a couple of years, but I wanted to read the stuff inbetween! Oh well. It's your story, so write away!
blazer227 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wow its really good! curse the stupid laws, eh? great one. update soon, please
animevideogame freak chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
i love the story
Lemurian 04 chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Poor sod. Ah well, love was never meant to be easy, no?

Though, one thing caught my eye. Those poes, were they OoT-poes, or TP-poes? If they were the last, how on earth did he defeat them, let alone see them? Hmm...

The dress that Zelda wears reminds me of the one Din wore in Oracle of Seasons. Is it like it or am I just misreading the story?

Next chapter will be very interesting, I feel. Looking forward to it.
Cheetah Goddess chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Cheetah Goddess: GAH! Teasing me with two wondrous chapters, just to have them be yanked away on a sweetly sour note! You are a cruel mistress, Authoress!

Silver: I say, keep it up! It's fun to watch Cheetah squirm.

Cheetah Goddess: You shut your face! I love it so much! Some things just make me laugh out loud...Link and Zelda are idiots! But, it makes for a good read! I can't wait for the next installment!
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
AH! PLEASE REVIEW! Your story is so awesome, I feel so sorry for Link!
RangerIke chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
That's not funny. This is a short chapter. It had a few mechanical errors but it had few if any spelling errors. GOod Job.
RangerIke chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
Other than spelling errors the story is well written. I really enjoy reading this story.
Lemurian 04 chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
...So...beautiful...

I came here yesterday night, around 12:30 AM because of an Author Alert. I read the whole thing at once. And I loved every word of it. The Review-system was down, so I had to wait until this morning to deliver it.

This is such a great story. I love the new characters you've set in (BTW, Vanin. I read about a Vanin in Wheel of Time once. Is he from there?), I love that you let the two adventurers travel through all the regions from other Zelda (my hearth especially leaped when I saw Holodorum on the list of regions; Oracle of Seasons was one of my first real Zelda-games) and I love the ensuing contest. Thank you so much for coming back with new chapters. You still write fantastically.
Minibit chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
SQUE!

?

You're BACK! I'm so HAPPY! *does a dance* whee! and with more awesome zelinkiness! and you aRE working on Ordinary Story, and, and *tearsofjoy* YAY!

I'm so happy, this story is wonderfully written and you've put me in far too good a mood to offer much criticism, although it does seem rather strange that Link would be staring at the ceiling while talking to Zelda, kind of rude and wierd.

*hugs* welcome back!
Hylian Princess chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome.

To put it concisely, YOU ROCK AT WRITING and are one spiffy author! You've been updating so quickly and to know that more awaits...well, let's just say I'm really excited. :D

Keep writing, you're doing great!

Hylian Princess
hamxham chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
i absolutely loved this chapter! can't wait for more!
Rachel the Borrowed chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
WOW! I love this story! Consistant, yet it has twists. I can't wait for more!
Cheetah Goddess chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Cheetah Goddess: O! Wow...I mean wow! I am really, really, REALLY liking this story! I wish I found it sooner! It's so well written, and it just gets me so addicted to the story! It has just the right amount of angst, drama, romance, and even a little humor thrown in the mix! Wonderful, simple wonderful!

Silver: Mortals are such petty creatures...

Cheetah Goddess: Shut it! Neeways, I love it! I can't what for the next chapter! -
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »