Reviews for Chance
epilogue chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
yay update! time to start reading :P
Kariah chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Very nice chapter can't wait for the next update!
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
AWESOME WORK! can't wait till the next chapter!
ZoraAngel chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Please update soon! I love it:) Link is so arrogant towards Zelda, but not so much towards others. Interesting.
ZoraAngel chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Absolutely the sweetest farewell of Link and Zelda I've ever read! I'm glad you're back Lyxie! Can't wait until more Ordinary Story, but then again, anything you write is brilliant.
Sheik's twin chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
the last two were really good chaptes! I only wish they both weren't soo pig-headed! LOL please update soon! :D
linkygurl88 chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
i will say it again...amazing ! cant wait for you to update :P
sawyerzelda chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
really great story... this is a wonderful chapter lol
CrazygurlMadness chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
LOVEYOURWORKSOMUCH. J'adore.

Noted a missing "I" in this sentence: "I lead a different sort of people (...) rule a kingdom. /I/ guide those..." etc. Probably an upload mistake (the site is far too prone to such errors), as it is present in the copy on my drive.

The rest is, of course, heartachingly awesome.

Also, more on cute Brits later. ;p

Love,

CM

P.S. The following quotes: "Bestow upon me the infinite honor of allowing you to stomp on my feet for the next three minutes. Please." and "You can kill things. I am just SO impressed with you, Link." are still my favourite quotes so far. You rock.
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Very well written. Seeing Link and Zelda at each other's throats is definately different from their usual civility with each other, but it suits these two. Seeing Link get "the ultimate punishment" followed by Zelda storming off was hilarious as well.

Definately looking forward to more of this story.
blazer227 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
wow its well written! I kinda liked how you jumped a couple of years, but I wanted to read the stuff inbetween! Oh well. It's your story, so write away!
blazer227 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wow its really good! curse the stupid laws, eh? great one. update soon, please
animevideogame freak chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
i love the story
Lemurian 04 chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Poor sod. Ah well, love was never meant to be easy, no?

Though, one thing caught my eye. Those poes, were they OoT-poes, or TP-poes? If they were the last, how on earth did he defeat them, let alone see them? Hmm...

The dress that Zelda wears reminds me of the one Din wore in Oracle of Seasons. Is it like it or am I just misreading the story?

Next chapter will be very interesting, I feel. Looking forward to it.
Cheetah Goddess chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Cheetah Goddess: GAH! Teasing me with two wondrous chapters, just to have them be yanked away on a sweetly sour note! You are a cruel mistress, Authoress!

Silver: I say, keep it up! It's fun to watch Cheetah squirm.

Cheetah Goddess: You shut your face! I love it so much! Some things just make me laugh out loud...Link and Zelda are idiots! But, it makes for a good read! I can't wait for the next installment!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »