Reviews for Chance
Rexnos chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Wow... Just wow... I'm still trying to get over the fact that you've written something again... And after that, the fact that it's just as amazing as it's always been. Lord how I've missed your writing. I need to go back and reread 100 days now... That was good too...

Anyway, it's great to see that you're back. I'll admit, I love/d Ordinary Story, but I'm not going to pester you about it. I know exactly what writers block and editing is like and getting pestered is the worst thing for some people.

Later,

Rex
Rachel the Borrowed chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I love this story! It's like an epic fairytale! *clicks alerts*
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
i like 't wait for the update!
AAR chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
unholy acts with a goat. funny and keep up the good work.
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Unholy acts with a goat... lmao :D

Loving it so far, keep updating.
hamxham chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Yay! you finally have another story! Seriously, I luv all your fics. good job!
Lupi Loop chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
A very good start. The characters and settings fit in well and are not unbelieveable. I look forward to reading more!
Hylian Princess chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Welcome back!

To sum it up brieftly...I love "Chance" already. Your writing is unbelievable. Please update asap. :D

~ Hylian Princess
SirJoshizzle chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Lyxie is back! I love the description and how the formal dialogue matches the setting of "medieval" Hyrule.
Rensa chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Looking good, so far. I have to say, the Zelink doesn't sit quite as well with me in a TP as it has previously but no doubt I'll grow accustomed to it soon enough. Grammar's generally pretty solid - I noticed a few missed full stops and sentences that could probably be restructured a bit but nothing a bit more test reading wouldn't fix. OCs seem pretty solid so far. All in all, a good start! :D
Bumble Bee chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Best birthday present to date! ;)
CrazygurlMadness chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
You know what I'm going to say, but...

!

That said, I'm glad to finally see this online. I'd been waiting for it all day, just for the pleasure of reviewing. :)

Love,

CM
The Karlminion chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Painfully fair, indeed.

I'm looking forward very much to the rest of this work!

-this be The Karlminion, and he be signin' off-
animevideogame freak chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
i like it so far
The Karlminion chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow... you're back.

And still in top writing form, too.

Welcome back, Lyxie!