Reviews for Chance
Kai chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
I liked the story,although I kinda have to side with Link. Sure he an ass at times, but she was a lot more bitchy.

And come on 70 rupees to sleep with the maid. Link could find that money in the grass in ordon.
Pitrus chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Wonderful story! I wish I could elaborate but I just finished and I'm sort of speechless..

I will however start going through every single one of your other fics!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
Really nice!
Redog10 chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
A fitting post Twilight Princess FanFic that I rarely see
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Yes. Finally the two settle down and their sharp words become witty banter. Took the two long enough.
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
These two are *bleep*ing idiot! It's impossibru!
yootena chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
This was great. So great. So frigging great. I'm finally reviewing after my second read through and I just want to say that I love this story to death. The plot is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed Zelda and Link butting heads constantly. I've always had this image of them as calm and quite people so it's fun reading stories about them where they're hot-headed/argue a lot. :) Amazing job on everything!
DramaLlama123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved it! Such good writing!
Miranda chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
You should actually write MORE of this its GREAT!
WhiteXIII chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Yay! Much better. :) Again, nicely written and I love how Link acts so childish. XP I usually hate that kind of thing, but you pull it off very nicely.
WhiteXIII chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Aside from the typical comments of me loving your writing style and laughing loudly at your humor, I must say... GO RALIS!
WhiteXIII chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
It makes me very sad to see that Link and Zelda have become so distant over the years. Though, I guess it really can't be helped. :) I'm happy that our hot-headed Link hasn't given up either. Heeehee.
WhiteXIII chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
I must say I'm a little sad that Link and Zelda didn't have a happier reunion. Though, I am thoroughly looking forward to their little games.
WhiteXIII chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
HAHAHA! I love seeing Link act a little child-ish every now and then. That was hysterical! Oh, Ralis and Valin, how did I know you'd say "himself."? XP Also the quote, "What are we, girls?" That was awesome! *Sighs contently* I'm sorry I don't have much else to say besides "OOH! FUNNY!" at the moment. But I hope you find my brainless, exhausted review humorous at the least.
WhiteXIII chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Oh, man. I only hope that, when they return to Hyrule, that Valin doesn't decide to try courting Zelda. O.O That could end very, very badly. Anyways, another great chapter. I enjoy reading about Valin's attempts to learn more about his friend. You do a great job balancing out your characters and your conversation is always well-versed.
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »