Reviews for Chance
Redog10 chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
A fitting post Twilight Princess FanFic that I rarely see
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Yes. Finally the two settle down and their sharp words become witty banter. Took the two long enough.
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
These two are *bleep*ing idiot! It's impossibru!
yootena chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
This was great. So great. So frigging great. I'm finally reviewing after my second read through and I just want to say that I love this story to death. The plot is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed Zelda and Link butting heads constantly. I've always had this image of them as calm and quite people so it's fun reading stories about them where they're hot-headed/argue a lot. :) Amazing job on everything!
DramaLlama123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved it! Such good writing!
Miranda chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
You should actually write MORE of this its GREAT!
WhiteXIII chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Yay! Much better. :) Again, nicely written and I love how Link acts so childish. XP I usually hate that kind of thing, but you pull it off very nicely.
WhiteXIII chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Aside from the typical comments of me loving your writing style and laughing loudly at your humor, I must say... GO RALIS!
WhiteXIII chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
It makes me very sad to see that Link and Zelda have become so distant over the years. Though, I guess it really can't be helped. :) I'm happy that our hot-headed Link hasn't given up either. Heeehee.
WhiteXIII chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
I must say I'm a little sad that Link and Zelda didn't have a happier reunion. Though, I am thoroughly looking forward to their little games.
WhiteXIII chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
HAHAHA! I love seeing Link act a little child-ish every now and then. That was hysterical! Oh, Ralis and Valin, how did I know you'd say "himself."? XP Also the quote, "What are we, girls?" That was awesome! *Sighs contently* I'm sorry I don't have much else to say besides "OOH! FUNNY!" at the moment. But I hope you find my brainless, exhausted review humorous at the least.
WhiteXIII chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Oh, man. I only hope that, when they return to Hyrule, that Valin doesn't decide to try courting Zelda. O.O That could end very, very badly. Anyways, another great chapter. I enjoy reading about Valin's attempts to learn more about his friend. You do a great job balancing out your characters and your conversation is always well-versed.
WhiteXIII chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh, Link. "Of course you can come!" I wonder if he'll actually remember that...
WhiteXIII chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Link's irrationality for breaking pots! XP That is AWESOME! I've never really stopped to think what other people may think of that, but I'd have to guess that'd be pretty accurate.
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Holy cow. Another great beginning to another story. I have high hopes for this one as well. I can't wait to read more! So I'm going to stop talking and keep doing so. :)
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »