Reviews for Chance
WhiteXIII chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Yay! Much better. :) Again, nicely written and I love how Link acts so childish. XP I usually hate that kind of thing, but you pull it off very nicely.
WhiteXIII chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Aside from the typical comments of me loving your writing style and laughing loudly at your humor, I must say... GO RALIS!
WhiteXIII chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
It makes me very sad to see that Link and Zelda have become so distant over the years. Though, I guess it really can't be helped. :) I'm happy that our hot-headed Link hasn't given up either. Heeehee.
WhiteXIII chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
I must say I'm a little sad that Link and Zelda didn't have a happier reunion. Though, I am thoroughly looking forward to their little games.
WhiteXIII chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
HAHAHA! I love seeing Link act a little child-ish every now and then. That was hysterical! Oh, Ralis and Valin, how did I know you'd say "himself."? XP Also the quote, "What are we, girls?" That was awesome! *Sighs contently* I'm sorry I don't have much else to say besides "OOH! FUNNY!" at the moment. But I hope you find my brainless, exhausted review humorous at the least.
WhiteXIII chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Oh, man. I only hope that, when they return to Hyrule, that Valin doesn't decide to try courting Zelda. O.O That could end very, very badly. Anyways, another great chapter. I enjoy reading about Valin's attempts to learn more about his friend. You do a great job balancing out your characters and your conversation is always well-versed.
WhiteXIII chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh, Link. "Of course you can come!" I wonder if he'll actually remember that...
WhiteXIII chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Link's irrationality for breaking pots! XP That is AWESOME! I've never really stopped to think what other people may think of that, but I'd have to guess that'd be pretty accurate.
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Holy cow. Another great beginning to another story. I have high hopes for this one as well. I can't wait to read more! So I'm going to stop talking and keep doing so. :)
ZeLinkFanGirl chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Love this chapter. If the first part of this chapter was choreographed into a movie scene, I would watch it over and over again. I wish this whole story was a movie, because the way you describe everything just sets a scene in my head and I can picture it perfectly! I laugh during this chapter every time I read it. :)
alphageek chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
I just spent an outrageous amount of time reading through your stories - more than 5 hours - and I'm not even finished yet! But I really should go to sleep now... that's why I'm commenting on the story I ended with for today.

Awesome awesome awesome. I'm sooo glad I found your page (creeping through other authors' favorites, lol). I realize now that you're the author of one of my all-time favorite stories; I read it years ago, forgot to favorite it, and then lost it. :( It's hard to come by really well-written and developed LoZ stories, especially when there's 18,324 of them to sift through. And you have 8 of them! o Most are one-shots, but they by far surpass many of the 20 chaptered stories I've (attempted) to read.

I see that you haven't updated since November 2009 and that your blog is no longer available. I hope everything's alright with you and that we might see you return to in the future. (I'm favoriting you so you don't get lost in the shuffle again. ;) )

Alex, aka alphageek
Brooklyn21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I've read Ordinary Story and One Hundred Days, and I must say you've got the Zelda fanfiction down pat. Your stories are so enjoyable, the characters truly come to life in a new and refreshing way with each story. You've clearly done your research, I love how you pulled together all the regions from the different games - it makes the Zelda world seem larger than when the story simply takes place in Hyrule. Fantastic job!
Amethyst 269 chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Wow, all the hate and anger in that story...it really kept the story so interesting! I absolutely loved all the drama put into it. Great ending too! ;)
BlazeOnMars chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Firstly: Well done. I found this story some time ago searching for my favorite cannon couple Zelda and Link. It's very, very well written. The pain and anger each of the characters shows is distinct and no character could ever be mistaken for another. Secondly: Your OMC isn't a Gary Stu and that makes me particularly pleased because I've never liked those guys. Again, I say, "Well done."
mrKillJoy247 chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
*very long, very excited aplause* I loved it! ohmigosh this is one of the very few fics on this website that can get me gushing like a schoolgirl! good grammar, good storyline, good-well, everything, basicly!(though im an amateur, so I wouldn't realy know.)

I can berly bring myself to ask that the next fic is just as good it was so amazing, I felt like I was reading a romance novel!*gasp* you should write one, you should so write one when you get the chance! great job, great job indeed!XD

This. Made. My. Day.