Reviews for Chance
readergrl56 chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
This was so gorgeously written. To be honest, I've never even played a game of Zelda, but I was still able to make sense of the plot and characters just from your amazing writing.
oONekoEdOo chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Oh god! You totally nailed the personality of Link and Zelda! I've always imagined them to be like that :3 This is.. I think it's one of my absolute favorite LoZ fanfics!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
This reminds me of the Shakespeare play, Much ado about Nothing. I love it! I love especially how link and zelda love each other very dearly but are too proud to admit! This is really refreshing. My problem was it was to short. I think it needed to be longer. Other than that, it was a good story!
madisnk chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
haha i LOVED this story too :D at least this one isnt one of those... those ones i dont lik :P
Cimar of Turalis chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Really did a great job with the details in this chapter. It is simply stunning to read.

Cimar
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Holy Crow! If I was a chracter in mange, my eyes would be flying out of my sockets and my jaw would be up to the ground. You are brilliant! Love it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll finish reading the story.
Rinku588 chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
Shxoeiejchfujfjghiqpfje Sorry...My jaw fell on the keyboard..GREAT story took me all day to finish best Link/Zelda Fic EVER!
Mayura-Hikari-090 chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
Yay! I finished it (took me like three days XD)

Awesome story! I loved the banter between Zelda and Link the best. This brings to mind a quote from Stardust about mistaking loving for loathing...

Good job! :D
Star Cyber 2 chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
One word:

AW!

Keep writing!
Freyjadour chapter 14 . 11/30/2008
Hey pretty nice story, i gotta admit Link's and Zelda's emotions were a bit random at times but over all it was very nice, with a very satisfying ending.

-Frey
IceCrome chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
Hands down, one of the best Zelda fanfictions I've ever read.

For SERIOUS.

DO NOT DOUBT YOURSELF, WOMAN.

Although a few spelling errors in places, and some sentences ran together, it was insanley awesome.

I sat in front of my computer screen just reading this thing for like, four hours. THAT IS HOW MUCH YOUR STORY PWNS.

Give yourself a cookie for the awesomeness.
imaginingInspiration chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
:D

i love it
Religion0 chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
What an amazingly cute ending.
Lisilgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
Very well written. I had to finish it. Keep it up.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »