Reviews for Chance
Brooklyn21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I've read Ordinary Story and One Hundred Days, and I must say you've got the Zelda fanfiction down pat. Your stories are so enjoyable, the characters truly come to life in a new and refreshing way with each story. You've clearly done your research, I love how you pulled together all the regions from the different games - it makes the Zelda world seem larger than when the story simply takes place in Hyrule. Fantastic job!
Amethyst 269 chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Wow, all the hate and anger in that story...it really kept the story so interesting! I absolutely loved all the drama put into it. Great ending too! ;)
BlazeOnMars chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Firstly: Well done. I found this story some time ago searching for my favorite cannon couple Zelda and Link. It's very, very well written. The pain and anger each of the characters shows is distinct and no character could ever be mistaken for another. Secondly: Your OMC isn't a Gary Stu and that makes me particularly pleased because I've never liked those guys. Again, I say, "Well done."
mrKillJoy247 chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
*very long, very excited aplause* I loved it! ohmigosh this is one of the very few fics on this website that can get me gushing like a schoolgirl! good grammar, good storyline, good-well, everything, basicly!(though im an amateur, so I wouldn't realy know.)

I can berly bring myself to ask that the next fic is just as good it was so amazing, I felt like I was reading a romance novel!*gasp* you should write one, you should so write one when you get the chance! great job, great job indeed!XD

This. Made. My. Day.
readergrl56 chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
This was so gorgeously written. To be honest, I've never even played a game of Zelda, but I was still able to make sense of the plot and characters just from your amazing writing.
oONekoEdOo chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Oh god! You totally nailed the personality of Link and Zelda! I've always imagined them to be like that :3 This is.. I think it's one of my absolute favorite LoZ fanfics!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
This reminds me of the Shakespeare play, Much ado about Nothing. I love it! I love especially how link and zelda love each other very dearly but are too proud to admit! This is really refreshing. My problem was it was to short. I think it needed to be longer. Other than that, it was a good story!
madisnk chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
haha i LOVED this story too :D at least this one isnt one of those... those ones i dont lik :P
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Really did a great job with the details in this chapter. It is simply stunning to read.

~Cimar
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Holy Crow! If I was a chracter in mange, my eyes would be flying out of my sockets and my jaw would be up to the ground. You are brilliant! Love it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll finish reading the story.
Rinku588 chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
Shxoeiejchfujfjghiqpfje Sorry...My jaw fell on the keyboard..GREAT story took me all day to finish best Link/Zelda Fic EVER!
Mayura-Hikari-090 chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
Yay! I finished it (took me like three days XD)

Awesome story! I loved the banter between Zelda and Link the best. This brings to mind a quote from Stardust about mistaking loving for loathing...

Good job! :D
Keemchy chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
One word:

AW!

Keep writing!
Freyjadour chapter 14 . 11/30/2008
Hey pretty nice story, i gotta admit Link's and Zelda's emotions were a bit random at times but over all it was very nice, with a very satisfying ending.

-Frey
IceCrome chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
Hands down, one of the best Zelda fanfictions I've ever read.

For SERIOUS.

DO NOT DOUBT YOURSELF, WOMAN.

Although a few spelling errors in places, and some sentences ran together, it was insanley awesome.

I sat in front of my computer screen just reading this thing for like, four hours. THAT IS HOW MUCH YOUR STORY PWNS.

Give yourself a cookie for the awesomeness.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »