Reviews for Chance
WhiteXIII chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh, Link. "Of course you can come!" I wonder if he'll actually remember that...
WhiteXIII chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Link's irrationality for breaking pots! XP That is AWESOME! I've never really stopped to think what other people may think of that, but I'd have to guess that'd be pretty accurate.
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Holy cow. Another great beginning to another story. I have high hopes for this one as well. I can't wait to read more! So I'm going to stop talking and keep doing so. :)
ZeLinkFanGirl chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Love this chapter. If the first part of this chapter was choreographed into a movie scene, I would watch it over and over again. I wish this whole story was a movie, because the way you describe everything just sets a scene in my head and I can picture it perfectly! I laugh during this chapter every time I read it. :)
alphageek chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
I just spent an outrageous amount of time reading through your stories - more than 5 hours - and I'm not even finished yet! But I really should go to sleep now... that's why I'm commenting on the story I ended with for today.

Awesome awesome awesome. I'm sooo glad I found your page (creeping through other authors' favorites, lol). I realize now that you're the author of one of my all-time favorite stories; I read it years ago, forgot to favorite it, and then lost it. :( It's hard to come by really well-written and developed LoZ stories, especially when there's 18,324 of them to sift through. And you have 8 of them! o Most are one-shots, but they by far surpass many of the 20 chaptered stories I've (attempted) to read.

I see that you haven't updated since November 2009 and that your blog is no longer available. I hope everything's alright with you and that we might see you return to in the future. (I'm favoriting you so you don't get lost in the shuffle again. ;) )

Alex, aka alphageek
Brooklyn21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I've read Ordinary Story and One Hundred Days, and I must say you've got the Zelda fanfiction down pat. Your stories are so enjoyable, the characters truly come to life in a new and refreshing way with each story. You've clearly done your research, I love how you pulled together all the regions from the different games - it makes the Zelda world seem larger than when the story simply takes place in Hyrule. Fantastic job!
Amethyst 269 chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Wow, all the hate and anger in that story...it really kept the story so interesting! I absolutely loved all the drama put into it. Great ending too! ;)
BlazeOnMars chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Firstly: Well done. I found this story some time ago searching for my favorite cannon couple Zelda and Link. It's very, very well written. The pain and anger each of the characters shows is distinct and no character could ever be mistaken for another. Secondly: Your OMC isn't a Gary Stu and that makes me particularly pleased because I've never liked those guys. Again, I say, "Well done."
Dragonbornpotterbaggins chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
*very long, very excited aplause* I loved it! ohmigosh this is one of the very few fics on this website that can get me gushing like a schoolgirl! good grammar, good storyline, good-well, everything, basicly!(though im an amateur, so I wouldn't realy know.)

I can berly bring myself to ask that the next fic is just as good it was so amazing, I felt like I was reading a romance novel!*gasp* you should write one, you should so write one when you get the chance! great job, great job indeed!XD

This. Made. My. Day.
readergrl56 chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
This was so gorgeously written. To be honest, I've never even played a game of Zelda, but I was still able to make sense of the plot and characters just from your amazing writing.
oONekoEdOo chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Oh god! You totally nailed the personality of Link and Zelda! I've always imagined them to be like that :3 This is.. I think it's one of my absolute favorite LoZ fanfics!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
This reminds me of the Shakespeare play, Much ado about Nothing. I love it! I love especially how link and zelda love each other very dearly but are too proud to admit! This is really refreshing. My problem was it was to short. I think it needed to be longer. Other than that, it was a good story!
madisnk chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
haha i LOVED this story too :D at least this one isnt one of those... those ones i dont lik :P
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Really did a great job with the details in this chapter. It is simply stunning to read.

~Cimar
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Holy Crow! If I was a chracter in mange, my eyes would be flying out of my sockets and my jaw would be up to the ground. You are brilliant! Love it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll finish reading the story.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »