Reviews for The Unbreakable Vow
ShatteredDragon chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
not to be mean or flame or anything but you badly need a beta
ShenaCat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
28 years? Wtf? Also you need a beta who is good at grammar :o
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
snape is insanely out of character in this story :/ And I don't just mean the plotline, I mean his character is out of character.
K.B chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
Awwwww! it's adorable!

just had to say that.

OH, GUESS WHAT! I WAS BORN ON FRIDAY THE 13. YOU NEEDED TO KNOW THIS. I SUCK AT REVIEWING. GOODBYE. :D
Au3 chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
Nice idea for the story line.

Unfortunately, the grammar in this story is atrocious and the story moves way to fast... The characters are completely unbelievable because of this.
SnowKissYuki chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
Goodness...I can't read any further.
SnowKissYuki chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
An announcement to the whole school? ...really? Here I thought Snape was a privet person and Harry for that matter as well.
SnowKissYuki chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
This is how far I've been able to get in one night, for I am very tired at the moment. But I wanted to review some things before I head to bed. One thing is that something is lacking in the story so far. It's been bugging me but there seem to be a lack of heart-felt paragraphs here or there. Like, why all of a sudden Harry or Snape confesses feelings for each other so...well suddenly. Shouldn't there be a tugging of the opposite emotions like denial or something? All in all, I like the story plot. I'll just have to read further to see if anything improves.
Neeshack chapter 23 . 12/11/2009
Nice story plot. I enjoyed the story but (as you've heard before) the incorrect grammar drove me nuts as I would have to re-read the sentence and mentally translate it to the correct grammatical stance.
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 8/11/2009
That was amazing.
crystal denham chapter 23 . 2/13/2008
i liked that story.. please write more.. i think that you should make it so that harry and severus can have there own baby... maybe a potion or true love magic...
JWOHPfan chapter 23 . 1/5/2008
I just found this story today and absolutely loved it! Just had to tell you.
bisexualbeauty101 chapter 23 . 12/9/2007
this is really cute! i just loved it! thanks!
LegendMyth chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
By the way, when is Severus going to die? As you stated, if the person who took the Unbreakable Oath goes against it, he will die. Obviously, Snape is not loving and treating Harry as a father would. I just thought that I would point that out. Also, you might want to think about getting a beta.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 9/25/2007
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.