Reviews for You Promised Me
Pyre the Pyro chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Why has morzan's attitude towards murtagh changed in morzan's curse?
3rd clss rckstr chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
:( i almost cried when i read this, but it's very good! i felt sad for Morzan believe it or not... and Selena and Murtagh, but somewhat happy for Murtagh because that aweful man is dead! :) it was great!
Kalisona chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hmm...Once again, very nice, and good. I'm curious; will you do more of these? I truly love them, and would love to see more! Keep writing, mellon nin, and...*pokes* LotR!

~Kali
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wonderfully and elegantly done.

FlyingFaeriesDance
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh, my long-lost twin, this was just as morose and melancholoy as you promised ( So sad! It was just all the little things added up, like Murtagh waking up briefly and Selena hearing Amafaer's cry. I'm guessing that the dragon died when Morzan did, and that's how Selena knew? Sorry, as you know, I'm still kinda vague on the details of this fantasy.

But nevertheless, an excellently done piece, very poignant and introspective. I liked it!

Luv ya, ttyl!

Halo
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
*wide-eyed* Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Murtagh- I think we get it! And I have a scare on my back to prove it.

You do? Can I see?

Murtagh- *freaked out* Ok... now you're starting to scare me!
Kat Kat B chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
O My Word.

I knew it had to happen but I'm still sad. Morzan went bad. evil. rotten. looney. lost it.

And you wrote it amazingly.

Congratulations! I am amazed to find a writer on this site (I have found others but they are diamonds in the rough) who delves into the mind of the character and yet manages not to botch the CHARACTER themselves. Woohoo!

Hey I get first review too. That rocks. Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
DragonRider2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That is so, so awsome! I love how you did it. it fits so well. You should write it to CP, and tell him he should have put the sequel in his books.