Reviews for Smile for Me
Youjibell chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
im love it !
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
overall, i like it, actually. it's a little sudden, which is my biggest complaint. a little plot buildup or descriptions would be nice so the reader understands who's talking and the situation before diving right into the smut. the lines "it's gorgeous. it's torturous" were really great in particular.
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
*pouts* poor Eiji...all unsatiated and things...stupid Oishi! You'd better be planning something good for that homework session! lol great fic, I really enjoyed it.
i-love-naruto-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
aw...AW

nice nice. hot and...WAH. i can't believe oishi...
Ciiah chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Utterly brilliant. I LOVED this fic. Well done! :D

I rarely ever find fics that are this good, that fit my likings so well. All of it - the realistic way you described how Eiji jerked off and also his frustrated emotions - was simply very well done.

You made me see and believe everything I just read, which is quite impressive. I'm rather picky when it comes to fanfiction... there are too many wannabes out there, no matter how cruel I may sound.

I really hope you're planning to write some kind of a sequel to this fic. I feel so sorry for Eiji. I want him to be able to express all the love and lust he feels, and I want Oishi to understand how much Eiji adores him.

Again - great fic! :D
Lost Flame chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This story is so wonderfully written. I really loved the style. Your voice is so captivating. Well done. Amazing GP fic.
Unreal Phantom chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Strangely enough, I thought this story fit pretty well. Not OOC, in my opinion. It's a side of Kikumaru that the readers don't get to see very often: his serious side. I've read enough fics where he's the bouncy character that 'forces' (for lack of a better term) his affections upon Oishi. But, this story shows a different side thats very plausible and very entertaining to read about.

I like your style of writing. Makes reading the story nice and simple, though it's obviously written very intricately. Nice job!

The Unreal Phantom
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That is so tragic!

You should make a sequel with a happy ending and lots of smexy boy action!

Or not...

Just a thought! ;P
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
this is good.
konekotora chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
i feal so bad for eiji :( please write more.
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oishi's a sexy beast. -serious nod-

Poor Eiji. Oishi's so chaste. Poor, poor thing.

It's not that bad, it's actually really good! Just one place near the end where you say 'watch you'; you had been using third person up to that point to describe Oishi, and then you switch back to third person after that.