Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Fourth Piece
Tobi chapter 16 . 1/27
Great story, very well written. Personally I'd be interested in seeing this as a three player sequel to tp on the wiiu, it may even save the console. Get in contact with me if you think such ideas are worth talking about. My email address is my cellphone number is 61 455178789. Love the work and like I said. This could be huge in the gaming world.
Sleepy McAra chapter 45 . 11/23/2013
I first found this story a number of years ago, before I joined the site, and I remember hanging on my seat and checking back here a few times a day, waiting for an update. Since it ended, I haven't really checked back on it but I have followed Davin's other stories since then ( I remember posting a comment on one of his other sites and I nearly fell off my chair with excitement when he replied, hehe).

A friend recently loaned me her copy of Ocarina of Time (before I had only played Twilight Princess) and I fell in love with the Hyrule again. I checked back, looking for fanfics on this site a few days after I started playing OoT and then I remembered that I still had this saved somewhere. So, I started to read a bit of it again.

I remember why I started writing in the first place. It was because of this fic and how much I loved it. It helped me to see that even someone else's ideas could be interpreted uniquely by an individual and how they can love the story just as much as the creators do. Davin here has given these characters their own lives, their own voices. His ability to bring this much depth to a character who only grunts in the game is amazing. After I got away from fanfiction, all I found were mostly the terribly written, pairing-ridden ones that were just about sex and fandom ships. I started to buy into the stereotype that all fanfiction writers were just like that and all stories the same. But, after I see a work like this, even though I somtimes have to sniff them out, which could be like looking for a needle in a haystack, it rekindles the respect and reverence I once had for these people. Fanfiction can be cheap, out of character one-shots baked from the same mold, but it can also be a masterpiece worthy of being published. And this, this is one of those fanfictions.

Though this isn't really a review, I still feel like I have to post it. I owe it as much to the story that made me want to write five years ago, and it showed me that no matter what the story is, its the love, hard work, and devotion that really turns a few words on a computer screen into a novel worthy of being on the bestseller shelf.
wildrook chapter 42 . 6/10/2013
Wow. If Ganondorf has standards, there's a problem with Ransees.
Rigstig chapter 45 . 4/21/2013
Hehe, Midna Yolo'd
Goten Askil chapter 45 . 3/3/2013
Wow, that's the first real story I read about Zelda, and let me tell you that if yours is any reason to judge the fandom, it won't be the last

Actually, I started it after finishing Twilight Princess (frankly, it should forbidden ending a scenario like that) and you really managed to put a real end to that, so thank you.

I think I'll start The Secret War now, so you can expect to hear from during the next days thank you again,

Goten Askil, a French reader
KK-girl12345 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OMG!
Equalata chapter 45 . 1/10/2013
What an epic, amazing story. My congratulations to you, late though they may be, for I only just found this. The characters are true, and though I often roll my eyes when a character is brought back to life, you made it so plausible in the universe for such a thing to happen that it was a very welcome turn of events. The rich new world of the tapestries are far more interesting and surpasses the cliche 'white after-death sequence, so well done once again.
If I were to offer a polite comment, I'd wonder abour the significance of Bryan. He was a very detailed character, and I was looking forward to see what part he would play, besides help us understand Ilia's feelings.
'Hero's Origin' adds so much depth, I look forward to reading 'Hero of Lightning'!
Thank you for the enjoyable read!
Equalata
innail chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Tywin? Eddard? Benjen? A purple-eyed Viserys? Someone is a fan of A Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire...
Guest chapter 45 . 11/6/2012
WOW ! now im sure that i would have loved to read 30 more chapters of this! you are realy good at writing and the way you tied it in so mutch with the game amazes me :) you don't often find authors as good as you. And you even put a mindaXlink moment in there (...though i wouldn't of had anything against it if there had been a bit more ... ahhh man im not fooling anyone here. IM A MINDALINK FAN AND PROUD OF IT!) sorry i just had to get that out of my system ;
ahem so yeah back on track... it was a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery well writen story and i thank you for spending your free time to work on this story so that people with nothing better than to read all day have somthing to do and supprisingy it kept me occupied for more than 2 days :D well thats a first so feel proud when i say " WELL DONE!" .
thrawn92 chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Greatsword? was Biggoron's Sword too hard to say?
thrawn92 chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
I was kinda waiting for more romance to blossom between Link and Midna, truth be told
thrawn92 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Was that a Lord of the Rings reference when Nemo's sword dissolved?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Woo! Dark Link!
TheGoldenWang chapter 34 . 4/11/2012
Oh these Lord of the Rings quotes are killing me! Hahahah
Lunar-Chakra chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
This story is definitely fast paced, building characters as well as conflict. I do hope that our new Oc friend is going to be on the side of good he seems like a fun ally.

-Rob