Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Fourth Piece
allen Vth chapter 8 . 7/20
He was already powerful before, but now a dark master sword? Where are all this swords coming from?
allen Vth chapter 7 . 7/20
Wait, what did Ilia tell him? I want to know.
allen Vth chapter 6 . 7/20
I bet nemo is salty at the moment. He couldn't get the triforce of Shadow to work for him. Wonder what conditions it requires it to.
allen Vth chapter 5 . 7/20
Shadow Link? This story isn't pulling any punches and I love that. Also like the pacing.
allen Vth chapter 4 . 7/20
Daaawww, it ended in a hug, but that thing is still on the other side though, so that's a problem, and now some guy is looking for the Master Sword. But I thought only Link could pull it off, so i don't know why he's even going for it.
allen Vth chapter 3 . 7/20
I like that the events happen fast, but no so fast that details are missed out.
allen Vth chapter 2 . 7/20
the fun has been doubled with the amount of characters that have been brought!
Great fighting scenes by the way.
allen Vth chapter 1 . 7/20
Nice observation that perhaps these Oocca didn't built the city, and just like Link, I wasn't paying that much attention to the little detail that human-sized instead of bird sized.
Triforce chapter 1 . 3/10
Link has he Triforce of courage, this isn't 1991 or 8something, even though link had T Triforce of power in the first one, or was supposed to.. doesn't mean he has the Triforce of power.
erumaren chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I know this is old, and I'll probably be too caught up to review again until the end, but great job so far! Amazingly well-written!
foREVer00 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
It is really good! Wonderful Job!
Shadow Dragonbane chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Mercenary King? Avian coat of arms? White hair? Military genius? Wants to create his own kingdom?

...are you, per chance, a fan of the manga Berserk? Because Viserys smells an awful lot like Griffith, AKA The Hawk, leader of The Band of the Hawk. o.o
Tobi chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Great story, very well written. Personally I'd be interested in seeing this as a three player sequel to tp on the wiiu, it may even save the console. Get in contact with me if you think such ideas are worth talking about. My email address is my cellphone number is 61 455178789. Love the work and like I said. This could be huge in the gaming world.
Sleepy McAra chapter 45 . 11/23/2013
I first found this story a number of years ago, before I joined the site, and I remember hanging on my seat and checking back here a few times a day, waiting for an update. Since it ended, I haven't really checked back on it but I have followed Davin's other stories since then ( I remember posting a comment on one of his other sites and I nearly fell off my chair with excitement when he replied, hehe).

A friend recently loaned me her copy of Ocarina of Time (before I had only played Twilight Princess) and I fell in love with the Hyrule again. I checked back, looking for fanfics on this site a few days after I started playing OoT and then I remembered that I still had this saved somewhere. So, I started to read a bit of it again.

I remember why I started writing in the first place. It was because of this fic and how much I loved it. It helped me to see that even someone else's ideas could be interpreted uniquely by an individual and how they can love the story just as much as the creators do. Davin here has given these characters their own lives, their own voices. His ability to bring this much depth to a character who only grunts in the game is amazing. After I got away from fanfiction, all I found were mostly the terribly written, pairing-ridden ones that were just about sex and fandom ships. I started to buy into the stereotype that all fanfiction writers were just like that and all stories the same. But, after I see a work like this, even though I somtimes have to sniff them out, which could be like looking for a needle in a haystack, it rekindles the respect and reverence I once had for these people. Fanfiction can be cheap, out of character one-shots baked from the same mold, but it can also be a masterpiece worthy of being published. And this, this is one of those fanfictions.

Though this isn't really a review, I still feel like I have to post it. I owe it as much to the story that made me want to write five years ago, and it showed me that no matter what the story is, its the love, hard work, and devotion that really turns a few words on a computer screen into a novel worthy of being on the bestseller shelf.
wildrook chapter 42 . 6/10/2013
Wow. If Ganondorf has standards, there's a problem with Ransees.