Reviews for The Price of Vengeance
Phinea Rogue chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
You are not going to kill him, are you? You can't!

Must read more of this!
Phinea Rogue chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Oh, now I understand the connection between Gypsies and why Septimius is so angry at his son.
Phinea Rogue chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Snape's mother was a Gypsy? That's so... strange, but okay, why not? Yet he doesn't seem to be Gypsy-like to me.

But well done on the story, it's great!
Phinea Rogue chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
This is very good so far.
Oya chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
You have got to update soon!
discordchick chapter 11 . 9/26/2004
PLEASE! PLease Update Soon! This is sucha good story! So wonderful and original! I can't get enough! . I love you!
kateydidnt chapter 11 . 7/12/2004
please update soon!
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
At first I was so confused-I was wondering how a Lestrange could be in it and how Malfoy was out of azkaban-then I looked and realized this was started before OotP-long before.
assassinerblue chapter 11 . 7/10/2004
Argh! no cliffies! write more soon, please! and poor anthony,...

severus should adopt him.

lol. just felt like shooting that out, cause its unlikely. if you do it would fit. i was kidding, but now i think, it wouydnt be that weird. lol. you dont havwe to. i was kidding., nut now its a suggestion. just no more cliffies! this is my ulitmate fav story on here, and im so happy there wass more, i was so scared somehitng would happen to Verus.
Persephone Lupin chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
Wow, brilliant story! I'm so glad you updated, I already thought you had abandoned your story. Can't wait for more!
Lilithakaducky chapter 11 . 6/23/2004
Thank you for updating. Like you said. Evil Cliffhanger:-P But knowing that more is to come makes it easier to bear:-P
Dalamis chapter 11 . 6/23/2004
hey another one!
Silverthreads chapter 11 . 6/23/2004
One of the more interesting stories (and thank hevens no romance!) and I was almost despairing it would be updated! I'm still reading!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Hmm... what did I say last time? oh yeah "Im waiting"

well... Im waiting?