Reviews for The Price of Vengeance
narcissashr chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
Hello dear Megan!Wow you can't imagine how happy I am now that I know you will continue! Thanks for letting me know! And congrats for your ... See you soon then!

XOXO

Narcissa
Dalamis chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
more!yƩ!
assassinerblue chapter 9 . 1/9/2004
No more story. . . . . :( why? Are you tryong to kill me? You wouldnt wanna do that to me, wouldja? Please write more! I love your story. Its been n my fav list since day 1, but havent written in a while.
I understand It takes a long time to writr a fic, but please! I know this cant hurry you up, but maybe it will make you happy, and youll wanna write more, realizing how totally awesome your story is.
Its well constructed, great plot - the twists! You could take over for JK, and if shes not careful, you will! lol.
best,
-the bell and the black dragon
(more commomly known as darkangel 230, B4 I cahanged my name.)
melodie chapter 10 . 9/1/2003
that was really good. i love it.
Darkinfinity chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
I totally agree with darkangel. Your story is one of the best. I check every day for updates and it's really disappointing to wait for a new chapter for two months.
darkangel chapter 10 . 8/30/2003
For the love of all that is bright and beautiful, please post more! You have written wehat is, without a doubt, the best Fanfic I have ever read! I love your style! You are the best! I've been checking for posts everyday! Great story!

-darkangel
assassinerblue chapter 9 . 8/15/2003
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that your Fanfic

is so awesome! I love it! It's been on my Favorites list, that way I can check on it whenever I want, but you haven't added in a while.

i understand that writing takes a long time, but I want to kw if you are going to finish this

Fanfic, because it is that good, and I love it! I'm like... hanging on the edge!

-darkangel
Severinus chapter 9 . 8/7/2003
Wow this is good! I need more! Cliff hangers are bad, chapters are good. I'd put this on my favorites list, but unfortunately only allows 30 so I'll put you in my favorite authors list lol. Update soon

~Severinus
word eater chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
whow, from what i've read so far i gotta confess - i just *like* it!

on minor thing: has lucius colored his hair? i remember it's black. well, who cares? i'll keep rading :-)
chrisch chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
Hej! Im so happy you updated. I really like your story!

Its the first story I read, which not showes (a living)Snapes father as Voldemorts servants.

Im looking forward a meeting between this two again.

I also love, that Remus and Sirius are in your story. Remus is - next to Snape - my favourite character and I like the interaction with Snape and Sirius. So please dont let the the storyline of OOTP interfere with your story!

I hope there will be an update soon. Have fun writing this story!
Lilithakaducky chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
So happy that you've updated. This fic is really intruiging and yeah, ignore the book. Would be a shame if you'd stop because of some minor changes of cannon. Pleas more soon.
nikita chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
i really like the twist you are doing with this mckinnon story. The thought of malefoy using another caracter to meet his own needs i think is in perfect caracter with the malefoy we know..

looking forward to reading more chapters. Good job!
melodie chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
please continue. it's really good i love it. it's been so long since i read this story.
ssssss123 chapter 7 . 4/28/2003
I really like this story...yup!
Lilithakaducky chapter 8 . 4/28/2003
Well written fic with an intruiging plot. Hope you update the next chapter very soon
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »