Reviews for The Price of Vengeance
lavondyss21 chapter 8 . 4/28/2003
Wow...you updated! Im in shock! Good story, please continue! :)

SOON!
Whizzothecrunchyfrog chapter 7 . 3/20/2003
Wow! This is very good. You have a very good way of handling multiple characters. There are so many that I can hardly keep track, yet I care about the emotions of each one of them. Good job!
Tracy Snape-lover chapter 7 . 3/18/2003
Oh,how wonderful to finally learn alittle bit about Severus's past, even though made up. I love the idea of Septimus being a doctor. I probably wouldn't know what to say to him either, if I were Snape, trust me, I had to go through the same thing with one of my family members. Well, not to get into too much detail, I'll just say: Great Story!
aims80 chapter 7 . 1/17/2003
Very interesting.

Luv Aims :)
Isys chapter 6 . 12/27/2002
This is a FANTASTIC story! It's going to my favorites right now...

Even if Anthony's motives are clear and... well, reasonable enough, I still hate him! Waaah! I feel so sorry for Snape! Everything happens to him, doesn't it? Family feuds, Death Eater history, dealing with old school enemies... He has remarkable self-control, and I loved how you wrote him! Especially the touchy parts between him and his father...

The most well-done part so far, in my opinion, is Snape's reaction to seeing Anthony, the flashbacks and everything.

Grrr, I hate that Malfoy! He's such a liar! But that's who he is... great job in making him such a slimy git too.

I'm sorry if this review came a little late; school has gotten me completely busy and I've only got the chance to write again this Xmas break. Anyway, FF has been cut short... I'm afraid, but I have a couple of short fics up. You will read them, won't you? ::blinks hopefully::

Finish this soon, ok? I'll be looking forward to it...

Maeve McCoy chapter 7 . 12/5/2002
great! It is absolutely beautiful...but now you see...we ned more of it! when do you think it will be finished?
kirby russell chapter 7 . 11/18/2002
your portrayal of snape is fantastic, a nice combination of ruthlessness and guilt. and your new characters are also brilliant.

one thing, you say in one of the chapters that malfoy has black hair, when in fact he has the same bleached blonde as the younger malfoy.

but other than that, good job,and please continue!

KR
Alarun chapter 7 . 10/5/2002
Ooooh, this is so great! I love that Snape's dad is a doctor, it seems to fit...
Kathleen chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
When are you going to post the next chapter of The Price Of Vengeance? I love the story so far and can't wait to see what happens next.
Isys chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
::squeals in delight:: Oh. My. God... Ohmigod! That chapter was great! This story truly deserves a place in my advertisment list... hang on a minute, I'll put it there...

There!

I feel so sorry for Snape! Getting disowned by his father and then Lucius Malfoy sets Anthony after him... the poor thing. The flashback, especially, was the best scene. The part when Kevin was begging Snape for Anthony's life nearly made me cry...

Okaay, so Anthony's intentions are very noble, but I still hope he'll give my dear Snape a chance to explain.

CLIFFIE? How could you? Please put up the next chapter! I'll be one of the first to review it... promise!

Btw, thanks for the inspiring review for my fic.

Saerry Snape glaring in annoyance at the computer chapter 5 . 5/17/2002
*snarl* MALFOY! *promptly runs Lucius over with a tractor* Sodding BLEEP!... *glare* I can't tell who is more evil, Lucius or Voldemort. But as I despise Lucius, let's say he's the more evil one shall we? *scowls at Lucius*

Very good story. Ignore my tiny rant about Lucius. I REALLY don't like him. And now I like him even less. *glares at Lucius* SETTING ANTHONY ON SEVERUS, WHEN YOU KILLED HIS FATHER! HOW COULD YOU? Nevermind - don't answer that question. *frown* Evil, evil man. He should be shot. Or tortured. Or killed. Any of them will suffice. *casts a glance at Lucius, a mad glint in her eyes*

As I said, good story. And as I also said, ignore my ongoing rant about Lucius. This story WILL be going down as one of my favorites. I just have one thing to beg of you. DON'T KILL SEVERUS! Kill Malfoy if you must, but don't kill Sev. Injure but don't kill. PLEASE! *begs*

Okay, enough o' that. But, seriously, don't kill Sev. Kill Lucius. Or better yet, get Sev and Anthony to team up and kill him. I really enjoy seeing Lucius suffer and/or die. Can't you tell?

-SS
Tarawyn chapter 5 . 5/17/2002
Cliffie...yay! Or rather, not yay. A very good chapter, very good. You're very capable and well-written as of emotion. I'd love to see more.
Isys chapter 4 . 5/12/2002
I LOVE FICS WITH SNAPE! Besides the fact that I *love* him, he's a particularly complicated character... really difficult to write him at times. You handled him very well... with the mood swings, the sarcasm, and his attitude towards Lupin and Sirius. I especially liked the parts about his family life... it's dark, it's brooding... it's great! I don't know who to pity - Snape for losing his family because of becoming a Death Eater, or Septimus since he misses his wife (and maybe son?) a lot.

Lucius Malfoy strikes again... yes! He always makes the perfect villain. And there's Lestrange lurking in the background... I'm pretty sure there's a chance of him being a traitor. And, knowing Malfoy, he has that part covered.

If Anthony kills Snape I'm going to cry! Fleur, you have to stop him!

This is going to have a chapter five and six and seven and eight, etc... right? Please update soon! I love the way you write - it has humor, it can be serious, you know, the likes of a good fic. You explain Anthony's sentiments very well.

Till then... cheerio.

-Isys

(Please please please read Friends Forever and tell me what you think!)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »