Reviews for The Price of Vengeance
Kimmy Larisa chapter 4 . 3/5/2002
Good chapter write more. Now when are you going to get the next chapter of Friends Never Say Goodbye up?
Mandy Brocklehurst chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
Damn. You're doing a wonderful job on this story. You're digging deep into all of the characters you've chose to write about, and done it in such a manner that it seems true. I applaud you for sticking to character. It looks like you've put a lot of thought into Anthony. Obviously his parents dying was the biggest impact of all, but it seems that being adopted has affected him as well. I wonder if he and Fleur know each other from school and if you writing about both of them has it's purpose. Obviously Fleur acting as Snape's assistant is going to get in the way of Anthony trying to kill him. I guess I'll find out later. Once again, I've thing you've done a great job. You've sticken true to the books and expanded beyond that.
Queen Kakia chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
(Oh yeah, also-I forgot, lol-shouldn't Tony be doing more research? I'm just thinking, if I were him, and that obsessed, I'd do a lot of research. And I also forgot to say that I like the bit about Loki. lol.)
Queen Kakia chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
-waves- Hey! I like the story. Especially how the villain isn't actually a villain. I hope Lucius gets it bad for this... Now why can't I write Action/Adventure?
Lyda Clunas chapter 3 . 10/3/2001
You've definitely got a lot of interesting plot developments going on here; I especially like your characterization of Fudge as a stubborn bungler ("violently purple pinstriped robes" are too perfect). I'm kind of wary that Anthony would so readily destroy another person based on the hearsay of Lucius Malfoy (who does not have all *that* much of a sparkling reputation), but you do seem to touch on his internal struggle in this last part. I do disagree that Snape would want/receive the Dark Arts position, but you seem to have his general bitter and sarcastic nature pretty well-done. :) You could go many different ways from this point; I'm interested to see where exaxtly those ways are.
fleur weasly chapter 3 . 9/20/2001
Like your other two stories, I really like this on so far :) Keep up the good work ~*fleur*~
Lornyl Mahtsae chapter 2 . 8/26/2001
Ooh, shifty! I like this chapter too! Anthony reminds me of a devilishly Handsome nave I know, but you wouldn't know him... I've always loved your style, ! Very good!

~Hedwig Twelve~
Lornyl Mahtsae chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Aww! poor tony! that's horrible! I love it! I'm reading the rest! Thanx for reveiwing my HP story! ~~HT~~
D. M. Domini chapter 3 . 7/25/2001
Keep writing. :)
Lavender Zen chapter 3 . 7/20/2001
Really good story, keep writing! I hope the next part comes out soon!
Andromache chapter 3 . 7/20/2001
Hi. I like the bits with Anthony and his inner struggle on whether to kill Snape, but dislike the potions class segments, because I don't like Fleur. In any case, is there more to this? I can't wait to see Snape's and Anthony's confrontation.
Rosmerta chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
This is so well written, with such well developed characters - both canon and new. I'm really impressed.
Kimmy Larisa chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
Very good! Write more. ~ Kimmy
Incitata chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
Very nice ficcy; I do love it when people examine minor characters! I've only got minor quibbles ... isn't Lucius Malfoy's hair blond? The other thing is the pace in Part Two was just a little fast, I'd like to have seen a glimpse of the file on Snape that Malfoy gave to McKinnon. Keep up the good work:)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5