Reviews for TARGET:RAN
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is my first time ever actually critiquing a story.

The story idea was very good, but the delevery was a little rough. The fact that the characters were way off, but the entire lemon was them screaming vulgarity. I don't mean to offend, just help.
x0ArisaX0 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
It's a cute story, not as hardcore as I thought it would be and kind off rushed, but still enjoyable to read...~
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
sweet i love
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
cool fic. but wasnt exactly 'hardcore' i was expecting very detailed lemon. but still great.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was a good story. I liked it. Please write another one.

Until then...
VampyVIII chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
DAMN! I feel like Yoru when watching the movieXD SO FUCKING AWESOME!jejeje this is going to favs!I give you A [go reads again]
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ok I laughed at the part they

agreed to do it again (O.o)
RainbowVampire18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
could've been longer and more detailed but...HOT!
Kyuun chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow... that really hot! I liked it alot. hee... hee...
saber chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
omg that was so fucking hot
Suki chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Ok, it was nice to read, but a little vague. This was definitely not as 'hardcore' as I thought it would be. Maybe I'm just a perv...Oh well _! It was still funny.
Candlelight Kiss chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
T.T (tear)... I was looking forward to hardcore, and I didn't find it here at all! But still a good fic. Keep writing for sure
MJ-0.0 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
hey I have read most of your stories and believe I havent find an error none! in them and yeah yours are beautiful too and this one I like it a lot! well I skip most of the lemon parts because umm lets juts said that girls can turn on too! so umm yeah it was really sexy and hot! and so yaoish! keep writing them please?(im beggings on my knees right now_
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
O.O Wow...THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!XD this story,as I think,has the potencail of being a chaptered story but its only in my honest opinion. :)You're so great!XD
Aru Ryu chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Um, I dont mean to be rude but really, this wasnt strong. And... compleatly out of character.