Reviews for In the Breast Pocket
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 26 January 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

During TSL: Carth keeps two things in his pocket

The piece is soft and a bit disjointed. The idea that the ring he wished to give her shares the pocket is a nice touch.
naryga chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I liked it.
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Longing and sweet without being mushy, and therefore just right, especially for their relationship.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aw...sweet. Sometimes you switch tenses, but otherwise the grammar is fine..."Carth Onasi is waiting for her." Aw...I'm quite fond of CarthRevan, and this fic really illustrates his feelings for her. An enjoyable take on his part in KOTORII.
VGJunky158 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Bit short for my tastes, otherwise fine. Still, following the trend of some other stories, I can't help but wonder if it'll end with either untimely death or divorce!
KissingaPirate chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aww, that was so cute! I loved it! Very sweet!
DMPillz chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
its great and all just not what i would expect form a SW story ya know i would give it a 7 or 8 but im not all in to that mushy stuff
Castle Anthrax chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Very sweet! You really do well with Carth's longing, without going overboard. Very romantically tragic, and yet, hopeful. Great job on this one!
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Sweet...a little sad...but I really enjoyed it!

Good job!
jediserenity82 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aww that was really, really good. *loved it* :D great job!