Reviews for Without A Beat
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
So I got to the last chapter and was like "this seems so familiar..." Turns out I've read your story before, but looking back at the reviews page I realized I didn't leave a review, which I apologize for, by the way. So now I thought I'd leave a decently long one to make up for not reviewing six chapters.

First of all, may I say I love this fic. I ADORE vampire stories with Harry in them, they fascinate me. And yours is very good. The characters are obviously well-planned out and have their own unique personalities and flaws, which I like. And the plot is great so far...very mysterious. Your grammar is fine and the way you write is fantastic. You never repeat yourself and have good sentence variation. (My Lord, I sound like my English teacher...) Please, don't stop! This story can go so many places, you've created an entire world, here! I would hate to see it abandoned.

Remember, updates are good for a growing ficlet.

Cheers!
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh, wow! I'm loving this story so far, and I'm just at the prolouge!

Well, I'm to read the next chapter. Great job!

Cheers!
invalid request chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
this is really good. one of my favorites. keep it up, o and if you ever need help, i could help out, and i sound totally retarded. keep writing!
invalid request chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
hey, great story. um... i don't know if you already have a beta but i would love to help. i don't know how the whole reply thing goes, so just e-mail me at also your stories on twilight are the best i have ever read, like the blushing game. that one was very funny. keep it up!
ardeo chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
Great story! hope u finish it.
Vykya chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
Intriging and very unique story.
Lunaofthenight chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I love it..Update soon. yes i accualy read it.

well see you at school
M.S.Memorial chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Thanks for updating! You're right, white seems to make so much more sense than black. Umm... thanks!

Also, you've done a good job of describing harry, unlike some people. (no offense meant to those some people.) You've done an awsome job, please continue!
Gabwr chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
Great chapter. Harry's thoughts are very interesting. White being the color of death to them is pretty cool. Looking forward to more.
M.S.Memorial chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
this is getting really good, just I've been waiting forever for you to update. Erm... Update?

Are you running out of ideas? If you are, then you can use these:

-Harry's fasinated by vampire life.

-Harry's so fasinated, he becomes a vampire.

-Harry's an awesome vampire and massacers some random Death Eaters.
M.S.Memorial chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Could you up date? I hope you have a life and all, but could you hurry? This story is really, really awsome. Continue on, and keep coming up with funny (but true) disclaimers!
M.S.Memorial chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
I really like it when Harry is a vampire. It makes it so much more interesting. I know you have a life and all, but could you write some more? I think that so far you've done an exellent job of telling the story, but could you not swear? Thanks for writing, I'm adding this to my favorites!
M.S.Memorial chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
w-r-i-t-e m-o-r-e.
M.S.Memorial chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Write more. It seems good so far. Also, don't swear.