Reviews for Ask Itachi!
Sasori-Korasu-chan chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
nice chapter. question for Iruka. Why did you want to be a schoolteacher if the kids you teach are so annoying? or did they force you to teach?
ardnek chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
Hey its Ardnek-chan, I has a few questions

1Q)KISAME I LOVE YOU! Will you marry me

2Q)Iruka my mom loves you so dose a lot of my friends how dose it fell to find out that you have as many fangirls as duck-butt and Naruto-chan

3Q)Itachi-chan do you ever regret killing you mom, dad, and all your other family

4Q)Do any of you guys know that Tobi is the REAL leader

NewMoonBloodTears chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
Could ya please let Naruto down, I would like my brother back. I also need my friend's idiot brother. *Points at Sasuke* I only need my idiot brother to kill him. He is way to mean to me.

By the way HI KISAME! Long time no see!
NewMoonBloodTears chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
wow, sucks to be u Daidara.
NewMoonBloodTears chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
I have a question for Kisame,

How did you become one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist?
NewMoonBloodTears chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
It's good to finally see Teme-kun tied up. *Points at Sasuke*

Finally i can get some piece and quiet. All i have to say is HA! You did the right thing. :)
NewMoonBloodTears chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Hee hee hee! I have a question from Itatchi!

What's with the attitude? And on that question, I have to agree with you guys. Deidara is super annoying.
Therrin-Ninja chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Alrightys! I have some questions!

Most of these are based off of stuff in the Shippuuden;

Naruto: did you know that you're named after the main character in Jiraiya's first book?

Sakura: when are you going to tell Naruto you love him? Hm?

Kabuto: Do you love Orichi? does he know?

I vote for Kakashi to be let free.

oh, and Iruka, how does it sit with you that moms of Naruto fans think that you're adorable (seriously not joking).

and to Tobi's riddle, the poisoner is the murderer, even without the poison being injested, and the old lady, because the love of your life will have a good impression of you later, and maybe go for you after they've been with your best friend.

Haha! hope that keeps you entertained *smirk*

Navya chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
ROFL! This chapter was great. I lurved it! I really like a lot of your stories. Do you think you could look at some of mine and tell me what you think...?

Spongy4u14 chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
Lol I know I've been gone forever and it's so far from spring *kicks groundhog that never sees its shadow* but I just wanted to ask a few questions DD

Naruto:Why why why did the english dub destroy you! You're a lot better in japanese...wait...that wasn't a question...erm *cough cough* okay, the real questions:

Naruto:I don't get it, why do you have a love burning like a thousand suns for Sakura? She's pretty not nice (no offense or anything ) and she obviously likes teh emo prince over there. I think you should go like someone more...nice...*coughHinatacough*

Shikamaru:What hard labor did your parents*mom* make you do as to make you think everything of a drag?

*I can't believe i'm doing this* but Sasuke: I must confess, I actually liked you when you were younger. I mean, nicer and not anti-social. I mean, what happened? Other than the dramatizing event as a child i understand, but i mean, that wouldn't exactly mean that you would have to change completely did it? Lol

Tenten:Where do you get so many scrolls and weapons, its awesome! Not only that, but where do you keep them?

Kyuubi:What does it feel like to be bottled up in some random kids body?
gothicachic9-11sakura-chan101 chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
Answers to Tobis riddles: Neither A nor B killed person C. Person C might have drank the poisoned water BEFORE person B cut open the pouch. The poison takes a while to work. Person C died of hydration AND poisoning! It dosen't really matter who you sit with on the bus!

Q1A:Oruchimaru, are you related to Mikel Jackson? Mikel Jakson is a guy who got his who body plastitised...
gothicachic9-11sakura-chan101 chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Why do you like taco bell? And why would you not date Diedara if he was a girl? I personally think your gay and Diedara is hot. Of course I'm a girl, so he doesn't have to change genders. If you really like Itachi Narutoast, I'm sorry if I offended you. If offence came to Itachi, I'm not sorry! Keep in mind Itachi, I know where you sleep. (not really). But I will kill you if you pop my bubble. By bubble I mean personal space. OK Narutoast,there's something you can torture Itachi about if he gets scared that I kill him 'cause I'm stronger than all the Akutsuki put together. -evil laughter- Here are some more of you chipity cookies! -Hands over cookies- Have fun Narutoast!
gothicachic9-11sakura-chan101 chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
For chapter 10 or 11 and so on and so forth

Q1A:Why do you wear princess dresses? I used to think you were interesting.

Q2B:Do you think Narutoast should give you a explosive choclatey chipity cookies? I think she should.

Q3C:I read a story called Ask the Akatski. Do you really love Hinata-chan.
gothicachic9-11sakura-chan101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I got a question for the 10th chapter. Does Itachi cuddle his teddy bear? You know, .

Signed: gothicachic9-11sakura-chan101
Cheea5 chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
Itachi you PERVERT! Narutoast, torture Itachi as much as you can! Wow, I'm feeling evil today. Ah well, being evil is cooler... Unless your Itachi because Yuan and Pwn him. Sorry, it's a fight me and my friend have all the time... But come on! Blue hair is better! None of you have even heard of Tales of Symphonia have you? No less, Yuan... Ah well, on to the questions. Naruto, Sasuke, why don't you confess your secreat love for each other! What a cute couple, EMO x Idiot! Tobi, do you have multiple personalities or something? Naruto, you have ADHD don't you? Don't worry you can join my club! Itachi... I don't like you at the moment, you can go live with Oruchimaru and Sasuke on EMO farm... Just Jokes, Just Jokes...

With lots of love, and sugar, and bunnies,and cookies, and flowers,and other happy things.