Reviews for Prodigy
StephanieSmith chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
I can't believe it I haven't read House fanfic for at least a year and then I only had like 5 stories I followed. Then amazing this fic is updated! So please continue!
classyjazz93 chapter 25 . 1/15/2011
I'd rather see her with Chase than Wilson.
Cyde chapter 25 . 12/19/2010
OK, the Mary Sue alarm was a false one.

Since, however, you haven't updated since August, I'm going to add this to my story alert list because I'm pretty interested to see how you plan to conclude it.
Cyde chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I'll admit, Alex is on the verge of tripping the Mary Sue Early Warning Alarm, but I'll defer judgment until I've had a chance to get to know her better.

I like it so far.
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
"Her father's a doctor… She's buying!" lmao! I just read through this story and looove it! can't wait for more so update soon! :) :)
Rei no Okami chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
Yes, still reading this story; also awaiting the next chapter eagerly. I hope the story doesn't abandon you again. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
furryface chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
What a wonderful surprise to find you updated this story, its such a good one hope you continue it.
Psycho17 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Wow, interesting no dought. Update soon, cause i wanna know what happens next :)
The Cool Cleopatra chapter 24 . 1/31/2010
What? How does it end?
furryface chapter 24 . 3/8/2009
This is really good hope its not abandoned. Please tell me you will update it soon!
anaknisatanas chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
Who was that who came into House's office? Was is Cuddy? Please, oh please update!
Lady Merlin chapter 24 . 1/5/2009
I like this. It's very well planned out, and I'm looking forward to more.

Love,

Lady Merlin
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Brilliant. This is going to be good. Please tell me she's not a sue...
Siibi chapter 24 . 11/10/2008
No you can't leave it like this! why can't she work for House anymore? pls pls pls update soon :( :(
Siibi chapter 23 . 11/10/2008
OMG OMG OMG Alex and House? *stares blankly at the screen with shock in her eyes* This chapter was great!