Reviews for Please Iruka!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Omg u are a really great writer! U actually made me feel terrible then completely relieved. That's true art
LittleSister505 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wait, WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?! Like, im so confused... ;-; was Iruka raping Naruto or not? Like, what the heck was the end?!
etoile-de-saphir chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Just brilliant. :)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I was like, "GOSH how is this romance? It's more like horror!" and then I finished reading it lol, but I can't help but think it should be under -Humor/Family instead of romance. I liked it though! :D
Butterfly Ninja 14 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really liked this! You should've seen me when I read the beginning. I was like O.o lol!
Sundai chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was so good! Such an amazing twist! I'm so glad that it wasn't what it first seemed like. Great job.
NarutoUzumaki72 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I thought that Iruka was raping Naruto! I really wasnt expecting that.. Loved it none the less!
Zelda Zonkk chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hehe I thought he was raping naruto XD

Never expected that XD

Awesome
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
wow that was definatly misleading
D.i.A.m.O.n.D chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
whoa... i was not expecting that... At first i thought he was raping Naruto!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I know that you'll never update this again, that you probably won't ever read this review and yet I just had to say that it was quite poignant. I just wish it were longer.
kc chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Interesting story line. I almost did not finish it because it seemed like Iruka was doing such "bad, perverted" things to poor Naruto, but I am glad to see that in the end everything (and everyone) turned out to be good. :)
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
0.o whoa, weird how that worked out...
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
OMG. that was so great! xD I didn't see tha tending coming, that was a surprise. xD So great!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OMG i thought he was drugging and raping naruto! DX i was liek OMG HOW DARE HE? and then at the end im liek 0_0 omg thnk goodness!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »