Reviews for Chances Are Illusions
VladCougar chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This reminds me of the Labyrinth but it seems good to me. D
Blackmoonlite chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is such a good story! Amazing idea, plot, writing stlye, ect. The characters are actually in character, too! The only problem... it's too short. It would be such a shame if it was never updated :(
LJ1983 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Are you not gonna finish this story? I know it's like two years old but, you must finish it. It sounds good so far, and I'm eager to read what happens next. Especially if this is a Kirsty/pinhead romance (my favourite kind of fic!) I'm definately curious is to what brings the two of them together. At the moment, there's just the usual antagonist/protagonist thing going on - so what happens to them? Do they kinda gradually fall for each other during the course of the story - starting with a harmless little crush which grows over time? In the meantime, I'll be putting this story in my favs list and hopefully you'll be able to finish it. If you are suffering writers block, then I would suggest you go on you tube and watch pinhead/hellraiser videos. I do it all the time and they really inspire me. Good work so far. Love Laura x
Dahlia Mask chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Quite nice, as long as Pinhead refrains from singing any of the Songs from the Labyrinth then I'll be pleased if this story continues.
Kirillkirill chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I like it! it is a pity that there is no continuation
hauntingwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
very nice! i like this story a lot
A Black Heart's Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I'd really like to read more of this... Is the labyrinth line from the movie? It reminds me of The Labyrinth. XD
Gruff lord chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
it's ok but try to add more o and it's a great start hope you wright more.
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
update ASAP!
Frostbyte13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I love the way this story started, can't wait for it to be continued.
Arche De Katze chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
WAY too much like Jerith from labyrinth
t0mb0y chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
"You have 13- I mean, 24 hours in which to solve the Labyrinth..." I dunno if you were aiming for that, but it was definitely the first thing that I thought of.

Awesome story! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for KirstyxPinhead! I will be eagerly awaiting the next update!
Freddy chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is interesting, you should have continued.
nightred rose chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Very good!I love it! Please update soon.
ZevofB3K chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is pretty cool so far, and I like how Kirsty is paranoid about demons (it struck me as odd that she didn't seem to be in Hellseeker until Trevor gave her the box), plus I like that someone finally posted a Kirsty/Pinhead fic. There's a lack of those in general. Keep it up _!

BTW, thanks for reading my Joey/Elliot fic. I'll be updating soon.