Reviews for SuperYami!
Yami No Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
omr i was dieing rom laughter and im the only one up...its so fucking hard to stifle laughter XD
nobaru rei chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Some sex life
White-Shinigami chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I cant stop laughing XD
Alrye chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved it! Feel bad for the man who died... but still I couldn't stop laughing! XD
3 3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
lol so funny but i think you meant to write "bit" not "bi" when you said yugi felt silly. overall good job
Happyfish chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
THAT was HILARUIS! and couold you do a spider man one only make it where they actually doo stuff.
LonelyHearts2008 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Even though it's based on a true, yet tragic, story, it was rather hysterical!
alk chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
you know after reading the fact that this was based on a true and rather tragic story, I really shouldn't be laughing but i still am. Funny story.
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Alright, three words for ya.

Funny as hell!

Man, I couldn't stop laughing! Poor Yugi, being in such a position, having his friend finding him in that state. Lol. But now he has to watch spiderman...hm..wonder what will happen there?x]
bandanaye chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was really cute, and funny. Glad you didn't kill Yami, it wouldn't have made this story any fun!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hahahaha... Poor Yugi... Now he has to watch spiderman... xD Very funny. Good fic.

-Mel's Merleawe
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
tehe that was halirous but well not the real life one por yugi he must have been so embarased...great work
The Dark One chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
ha ha it is so funny I loved it
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I liked this story. It was really funny.
KA0RI chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
somehow I find this realy hilarious, hell I'm STILL LAUGHING! Thank you for this xD!