Reviews for Ninja Seuss
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I particularly like the line break in the middle of the word which indicates that some doubt exists over one's parentage. That is either high poetry, or the shade of Ogden Nash come to visit us again.

I laughed,

I did not cry,

And then I read it twi-

ce.

Oh dear heavens, it's got me too! Help!
Laine Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I was curious as to what kind of story this would be, and I'm glad I clicked. It made me laugh much. It was quite enjoyable. Haha. Good job on the rhyming! I usually have difficulty coming up with any rhyming words. I tried reading it out loud to my sister since she didn't want to come over and read it, and it definitely sounds better when you DON'T read it outloud. Ah well. She laughed anyway.

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it. )

~Laine~
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
HA. amazing.
death2fangirlz chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
...Wow...
The Great WTF chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
*snick* Dear lord, that's almost as bad as the time my lit teacher made me recite a poem off the top of my head last year. Totally, absurdly, funny, and worst of all, they're so OOC they've looped around back to in character. You get a 10 just for cracking me and my brother up.
tavia454 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ha ha ha! That was pretty good! Wow, and here I thought that the drugs were doing me good! That was a riot to read! l8tr
cfox chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
ROFL that was wonderful I like your Seuss and it was very funny. I think you should write more of them . You have a talant.
B. Bunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
l.o.l as ridiculous as it was, that was pretty good lol well ok bye! yeah short and simple
Estelle chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Don't be ashamed! I think it was rather impressive myself.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Yeah, I thought that the title was supposed to be pervie. _
Kajeth chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
dear good gods above and below...you have WAY too much time on your hands! P
M chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Aw, man, I loved it! Please don't take it down! So maybe it wasn't the exact same thing they said at Valley of the End, but it was much funnier! . . . Er, I think that should be 'more funny.'