Reviews for The Pain inside
Anzel chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
lik ure story

cliff hanger, nice touch!

Ah ure story roxs a lot!

Shadow Dancer666 chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
hm, so i wonder, was it all a dream? or was there some truth to it all...twisted...
CainHargreavesWife chapter 18 . 9/29/2007
ho shit lol

nice ending XD
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
/happy sigh/ i just love this creepy stuff!
cainhargreaveswife chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 16 . 9/21/2007
yay for random body parts! lol
Sanguinary Tears chapter 16 . 9/20/2007
Oh this was a real good twist to the story! But was it Alexis that killed Mary-Weather or was it this guy? Yuck, Cain mustn't be all too delighted in being covered in someone's blood.
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
O busted
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
hehehehe, you get a 10 out of 10 for creepy factor! "why are you in my blood", ha ha ha! wonderful! oh, and there just happened to be a secret door in their room, right? lol :P
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
hehehehe, your brutality is sweet candy for my eyes. this is so awesome... /grin grin/
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
hehe, of course, my cain would know which poison would kill so cruely 3 cuz he's that smexi/smart XD

cant wait for next chapi -
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
-gulp- uh-oh

Ai MacLean chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
zomgds... cain just can't win can he?... I don't if I should cry or get sick or get a nose bleed with this story... it is definatly in my top ten faves for this section of the manga universe.. and your writing just keeps drawing me in! if this site had a rating system I would definatly rate this a 10/10 on all levels! and the suspense! no words can describe! *gives rum and coke* you are an amazing writer and I cannot wait to read more of this story and any others you plan to write!
The Mosquito chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Good. You're writing style makes me twitch, but that's okay.

One problem; if Riff just got stabbed to the point where he was unconscious and bleeding everywhere, why is he suddenly up and running around, including climbing down a rope? If one just got stabbed through the back with a poker, I don't think there's any way he'd be doing that.

Well, otherwise good job.
x-Crystal-Seraphim-x chapter 12 . 8/11/2007
Forgive my rudeness, but I have some problems with this. First off, the plot of your story was incredibly difficult to pick out, and each chapter jumped from place to place with no indication of /why/ it was such a random starting point.