Reviews for Humility
ErEkE chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh man O..o

This is really great! :p
Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I am loving this one, yes? Albel does indeed make a great Uke... only critisicm i has (maybe its not), if possible, find some way to have Cliff find out about them...
Icommentyouwrite chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh my :3 I've never even thought about Star Ocean! Until now. It was super sexy and I loved it
a person or a thing chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
oh dear. that was smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut. you dirty, dirty girl.
Night Yuro chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i loved it Albel makes a great uke lol
YueCrisisa chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow...Fayt just dominated Albel! THAT'S HOT! I thought I'd never see the day! Great details and story! Write more!
Alex the Odd chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
GAWD IM SPEECHLES!

This was so greatly in character it's amazing!

TRUELY AMAZING!

I dont think their will ever be another like this!

Bravo, bravo~
misumisu chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Yay! Thank you! I am a fan of Albel as uke, and it is far too rare. I rather liked this fic, it was pleasant. Good job!
Mondo-Bongo chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
AH! FINALLY! UKE! ALBEL!

Yes X3 He so totally wants to be dominated! XD Well written in my opinion, I'm just so glad I found an uke Albel :D
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I really like this story. You're right about there not being that many uke Albel stories. I was mildly skeptical about it but it was really well written.
Krystal chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I love Albel as uke! It's so hard to find fics with him on bottom.
The Spork Warrior chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I have a bit of a nosebleed now. And I feel horribly perverted for reading this. Thank you so much for giving me a reason to be a pervert. :grin:
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
OMG, i was waiting for a long time for one of these kind of stories! Good job, Albel and uke yay! I didn't see any grammer errors, but i agree a little bit more detail, and thanks!
Kenderforever chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
like the story,
minceo chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
yay i like this Albels not seme XD good job i wpould like to see more of this though i would have liked it a bit more in detail seemed a bit rushed but yeah still good 3 and Albel does look rather feminine XD