Reviews for Broken Apart
Waterbender of the South chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Oh my god. This chapter made me cry. In more than one place! I never cry for stories! That's how amazing of a writer you are. When I find a tearjerker that actually brings me to tears, it is seriously something special. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-M
Nenshou Mirai chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
That was the saddest thing ever but its really good i hope Naruto and the others will find happiness later on.
Waifine chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Poor Naruto! I hope he'll be okay. ;_;
Waifine chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This first chapter is really cute and I really like it!
Wing Moon chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
OMG...NO! You are so mean! How could you do that! Poor Nautro!

I love how bittersweet every event in your story was. It just so sad. *Starts crying*
bp chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
isn't he a little old for a "comfort bear"? anyway good story so far.
Yosamu chapter 16 . 9/1/2008
OMG! I don't remember which chapter it was or what happened exactly, but I nearly started bawling. It is really hard to make me cry because I make a point of not crying. But OMG! This story was so good! I'm so happy that their is a sequal, if there wasn't I swear to god I would die! Thank you so much for writing a sequal. You are a life saver!
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 8/26/2008
Thanks for this fic. I'm off to read the sequel!
Cheska chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
I'm really scared for Naruto. Arashi is demented. :3
lambtastic chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
o. arashi broke his promise... what ever happened to i will never break my promise? i hope iruka finds and takes naruto back soon! please continue soon!
Kage Kui chapter 15 . 7/5/2008
youre evile! evile how dare you end the story so soon please upload the story i must read more. wah
Taisi chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Yay pointless reviews! *wavy arms* Demo ne, this was heartbreaking, Rena-chan. No one died or anything, and it gave hope for the future (YAY SEQUEL), but the fact that so much happened that couldn't be fixed makes me mad.

Ahh, well. Had a long run with this 'un, eh? xD
XxpwnagexX chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Aww, that was soo sad! Great job though, I liked how you made it realistic and instead of going for a happy ending you went for realism.

I'm looking forward to the sequel, so please update soon!
Must-Luv chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
I'm glad there is going to be a sequel because I don't want it to end. Doyou have a title for it yet (if you really are writing it I mean) i would have cried in the story if I read it completely from the beggining (because I did cry while reading the story) I'm slow at getting sad but I did get sad and that's hard sometimes so great job. Looking forward to the sequel!
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
I loved your fic and so look forward to reading the sequel. I do hope Naruto isn't abused by Arashi.