Reviews for Flower and Ice
Electra-chan chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
It's a good story and it's funny, too bad it was discontinued.
Lis chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
please please please continue this story u've got me addicted n i think i'll go crazy if i don't know what happens next TT
CrazySakuLover chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
sdf
ayame81131 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
I like the plot,but edit at least one new chapter!
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
kewl
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
nice 1
Foolish Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
You just...you just discontinued this piece of beauty?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

*Sigh*

I was really looking forward to this as well.

But imma keep hope that one day...one day you will update. *shakes fist in air*

Yeah, btw, your other stories rawk _
SaturnDrops459 chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
No! Why is this story discontinued? IT'S AWESOME! PLEase bring it back to life! *puppy eyes pout*

-the story review

Ami, huh? This will be good... _
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
o meeh likeey! i like it!KEEP IT COMIN
Vanity-chan chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
What a nice life they have. I enjoyed reading because of all the glitz and the glamour. :) Sakura's going to set Sasuke and Ami up? I thought I would never type that sentence EVER. Oh well, life's full of surprises. And I want to see more of these surprises, so I'll wait for your update. And for VitaminWater too! :p

-Vanity-chan
Uchiha Itachi - Uchiha Mika chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
nice! please update as soon as you can. can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good writing.
Odat chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Oh, I like this. Will you continue it? Or are you going to finish up VitaminWater first?
Madame Band Geek chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Wow. Great chapter, and best part ever was drownedcousinIT!Sasuke.

Best thing EVER.

Ahem, anyway, my AP nerd is spazzing out over here. .

Ahem. Now that that's out of my system, excellent chapter. I would read more if I wasn't totally tired and all. :D But I'm enjoying this way more than I should. :D :D :D
Madame Band Geek chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Whaddaya mean, obnoxiously bad? TRY EXTREMELY CUTE!

Excuse me while I go squee over there in a corner. (Sasuke, you DUMB ASS, Sakura's your ideal girl!)

I'm sitting over here laughing and squeeing. I swear to God, this is so frickingly awesome it's AWESOME. (Wow, Madame, way to make SENSE) Anyway, great job. I LOVE IT.

LIKE YOU CAN'T TELL FROM THE CAPITAL LETTERS, EH?
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
BWAHAHAHA, por favor, YOU are the awesome one! For making my night of studying-and-brain-fried-ness (1865-1929 covered in 2 hours... my brain HURTS man!) suddenly GO AWAY.

Who.

Anyway... can I love this even MORE? Like, QRXBKVNKOETNLA CAPSLOCK SQUE! AH. I love this. EVERYTHING about it. Especially Saskue. OMG ESPECIALLY SASKUE.

(Excuse the fangirl moment, blame it on the AP History)

You get fives too! wo0t fellow AP nerd. AP's the way to be! :P