Reviews for Dehctiws
lunabane chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
In a lot of pitch black and HP crossovers riddick calls harry green eyes.
roobug21301 chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
you know... Riddick is coming out this year... (2013) should be interesting... lol
Roo
Furie chapter 35 . 12/17/2012
GREAT story, I wish there was more like yours. I love Riddick xovers especially HP or with Xander, it's a shame most aren't finished or the updates are REALLY long in coming...well better long then never. Love all your stories, you're a great author continue the good work PLEASE! hehehe
Guest chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
This was a pretty good story.
Karasu-archer chapter 35 . 7/8/2012
You are a fan-freaking-tastic author! Seriously, great job! I loved every part (and the sex scenes were especially awesome ;) lol) I am absolutely favoriting you and this and I can't wait to read some more of your stuff! Kudos and thanks for your hard work! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Hi, I love this story or at least I love what I've read so far, but I noticed a spelling error in chapter 8. When it switches back to riddick's p.o.v it says he carcasses harry's butt instead of caresses his butt. I just wanted to let you know. Also I wanted to know how both riddick and harry can enter Xander/jack by an inch when he still has his underwear on? Both of them managing that would tear the undies. And if they'd managed that with harry in front the possibility of a pregnancy is an interesting idea. Anyway I just wanted to let you know about the error I found. I'm going to finish this story and start to read some more of your stuff.
janet1982 chapter 35 . 5/12/2012
awesome story)
Penny is wise chapter 35 . 9/8/2011
Awesome story. You should put some Slash warnings to make it easier to skip. I don't mind a slash story if the story is good but I like to skip the slash.
Tialakit chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Actually the time between eclipses was roughly 20 years not 60 but good work so far.
krysangl chapter 35 . 12/22/2010
I loved this story and how you got everyone together in the beginning and the end.
scared-and-inlove chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
is very goodk
VigdisVale chapter 35 . 10/17/2010
I really enjoyed your ending. The Necromongers being so pleased with themselves was cute. It was nice to see an "advanced race" that wants to help even if they used to be the bad guys! :)
VigdisVale chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
I love this line:

"It's like the wolves are guarding lambs...and the lambs are making things impossible by running away all the same."

That was just great!
VigdisVale chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I can't remember who recced this story to me, but I'm glad they did. I love the crossovers. I've never seen one with these three before. I'll review more chapters as I go.
Niwaki chapter 35 . 9/22/2010
nice thank you for this first time I've seen anyone making so many stories work together at once please continue making these kind of stories