Reviews for Misadventures
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 3/30
It has been... (checks publication date)... fourteen years.
And: "Designer drug NUTMEG?!" is still, hands-down, the most ridiculously hilarious three-word sentence that I have EVER read, ever, in the entirety of my life and all of fanfiction.
The Harry Turtle chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Omg I am laughing so hard right now—the tears! Oh all the tears! This is the funniest TMNT fic I have ever read. So many actual literal lols. Thank you so much for the great laughs!
~Caroline
PS poor Raph, lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
My stomach hurts xD I can't stop laughing
princess-rey-tano chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
This was probably the funniest thing I’ve read in my ENTIRE life. Like, I was laughing out loud hysterically more than once. Kudos.
The Green Seer chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
The randomness and sarcasm in this fic was glorious. So many times I laughed out loud! Thank you for giving us this gift! And poor Raph! Just wow!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
Haha, lovely job!
turtle reader chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
This was absolutely hilarious!
ShadowObsessor01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
You had me in stitches. My sister walked into the room and asked me why I've been cackling for the last fifteen minutes. Leo...drugged... she started laughing. If I could be a quarter as funny, I'd be gold!
eh1524s chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
this has got to be the most funniest fan fiction i have ever read
Time Flies In The Summer chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This. Was. Hilarious. I laughed so much AND so hard. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work.
BlueJackie chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
You can't possibly immagine how much this made me laugh.
Starstreakwriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
AHHH! Great Story I was hoping for another chapter :(
German Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Haha please write a second one with belladonna :D
Awesome idea, brilliantly executed! Laughed so loud
pownxmanonnie chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
omg! this was the funniest story i've read up until now! i just couldn't stop laughing! nicely done!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This is hilarious. I knew this would be good when the *authors note* made me laugh. Was this inspired by a Sherlock fic?