Reviews for SEEDs of the Future
thedarkpokemaster chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Nice endind I just love your storys
Galatica SwordLady chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
arent you going to continue upgrading!

please do
LaniZion chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Well, this was a nice filler story to bridge the two sagas. And actually, I'm kinda glad to see a different side of Lunamaria (her character had so much lost potential in canon) and the beginnings of what I assume to be a different Shinn.

Aside from my comments from the previous chapter, there is one error in that President Copeland is not that sympathetic to Blue Cosmos. However, pressure led him to commit some of the things that occurred in the series, though he was willing to open peaceful negotiations once Djibril was out of the way.

Other than that, it seems that the new war is about to begin. And it seems that ZAFT is in a position to destroy the Alliance for good the second time around...
LaniZion chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Quite the interesting way for things to shape up in Chapter 2. This Keinn seems like a capable pilot, though how effective he will be remains to be seen. Those pirates...I wonder if those are the extremists led by Gato. In which case, if Nicol and Mayura have already started taking them out, I wonder if the Junius Seven incident is even going to happen.

Alright - there are some things I need point out to you as a writer. While your story is engaging, it can also be quite repetitive. What I mean by that is, for example, with the pirates, it was noted that they were using ZAFT equipment, including a Laurasia-class. Not only did Alex repeat that information, but so did Kira and Athrun. I'm only suggesting that perhaps you change the way their dialogue goes regarding these sorts of things. Give some credit to your readers.

One thing I found kind of funny was the meeting between Kira, Flay, and Lacus. When Lacus asked him how he was doing, it was as if Kira had threw an arm around Flay in response, like he was almost taunting her. Of course...the humor might fly right over some heads...and then the hilarity ceases...
LaniZion chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Well, it's definitely an improvement from your previous story. While I like it, I do wonder if Alex's words are something that someone should be saying towards his new recruits. Maybe that's just my personal opinion, but it seems that they're being recruited solely for the purpose of fighting the Earth Forces, rather than the goal of maintaining peace.

Similar goals, but very different in the end.
athenaswings chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
for a three-shot fic this was really long. What is brewing inside ZAFT territory, i'll be finding out.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Great story, but are Sting, Auel, and Stellar going to steal the Chaos, Aybss, and Gaia? Also can you save Stellar from dying in the battle of Berlin? Update soon!
Antilles chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
I had to catch up with this so was rereading the Valkyrie, too. Great connection between your versions of Seed and Seed Destiny. Rogue Squad spots, anyone? I found two likely ones, both of them in chapter two and one in three, all three of them seeming to fit with situation, though Shinn is no Corran Horn, either. Am I right?

In all, I must admit I never realized that particular weakness of the Impulse - its' setup is also enough to blow the suit apart more easily than others, although the Skygrasper-like cockpit is supposedly a plus. It's interesting on how the four newbies will handle real battles, though...
Knives91 chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Good job. Excellent finish. Continue your work.
strikelight angel chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Wow, nice story. Can't wait to see the start of destiny. But i wonder what role Athrun and alex is going to play, would love to see more of them both
Vampwriter chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
So Shinn and the others have graduated. I know what Shinn's piloting, I'd guess Keinn will get Chaos, Luna would get Abyss, and Rey would get Gaia. I wonder what other surprises ZAFT has in store for the EA once they finally decide to attack. And if I'm right, helmet head is going to be Jean-Luke this time 'round.
Kim Stirling chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
I Just Read The First Three Chapters Of Gundam Seed Destiny And It Look's Like Alex's Words Are Getting Through To Shinn But He's Still Green Around The Edges But That To Will Pass Take You're Time With Chapter 4
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Must be something wrong with the update system again. Found this when I was looking for something new to read.

Hope your next story is good. I have a new, more conventional ship idea that I'm working on and I'm willing to share with both you and Solid Shark.

Oh yeah!

Will we be seeing Jane Houston, Rena Imelia, and the rest of the side story pilots again?
NukeDawg chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
good story my friend Dragoon. congratulations.

Now Destiny, an even more warped version then your Seed is about to begin.
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
I wonder who you will be hooking Shinn up with. The same goes for Keinn. Also Solid isn't mad at me for doing that prank twice is he? Also I really don't like the sound of those new GAT-X machines.