Reviews for I Need a Favor
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was great! So wonderfully in-character, and a lot of fun, thanks.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sweet!Thank you!
PirateGypsieQueen chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Nice little twists for a short piece - it works well :)from PGQ
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i love it
CSnow chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Good one! Loved the interaction between Gibbs and Jack.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I greatly enjoyed your characterizations. They were a blast. And the interactions and reasoning behind the fic were believable. Thanks for sharing
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
LOL, nice
slowwriter chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
make a sequel. good work.
rquestforme chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I was rolling on the floor by the end of this fic! You should really consider doing a sequel because you have the touch for writing these two shows together!

Rquestforme
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
::snorts:: now the question becomes, did Jack and Gibbs make the bet before or after Jack actually knew for sure there were aliens? :-p
ashadowdancer chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I really liked the story, but I wish you would have fleshed out the story with more details and interactions. I hope you will write some more of the same crossovers, but with more plot and details and interactions btwn. the two casts... oops, teams I mean. lol

I've got you on my alert list to let me konw if you take up the challenge!
TnTornado chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I thought this was a really cool short story, but I would love to see a long story where Gibbs NCIS team finds out about SG1 - with the Gibbs Jack dynamic you have here.

TnTornado
Octarina4eva chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Genius, There are so not enough NCIS/SG-1 crossovers out there. Some more would be good...
Arathi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
*laughs* That was good!
tigerkity chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
cute, cute. You have to write another SG1/NCIS crossover, or at least expand on this.

-tigerkity