Reviews for In Case You Don't Recall
ink-splotched chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
that is so... so touching! i read it over and over again, because i loved all the feelings you manage to convey with just a few sentences. wow!
JacobsSortOfBeautiful chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
wow thats sad that she cant even remember him
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
What a time to come to! Great drabble, though technically a bit long. I love the bit about the broken wand.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aww ... touching!

This is really really good, short, sweet and touching. I wrote one of these too, and now I'm jealous because yours is better.

Cuba
schlimazel chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Depressing, but a well-written sort. Each word you chose contributed fully to the realistic atmosphere of the fic. I love Neville's letter... It's not really angry or sad or hopeful; he just states his present going-ons like any-other boy would write their any-other parent.

The only crit I can really deem worthy of making (your grammar is excellent, by the way) is that the ending might have been a little less predictable. Alice just doesn't seem fully in-character to me, and I can see less the scene of her reading a letter from her son than a scene of her forgetting about the parchment in her hands and discarding it.

But, as non-canon prose, I think this is a well-composed piece and deals comfortably with the virtually nonexistent relationship Neville has with his own mother.

- Kaitlin
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aw. wonderful. so sad.
Elizabeth Tudor chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Aww, very cute, but very sad, in a good way! I love it! :*)