Reviews for Playing It Well
Mrs.Kite chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
THE ENDING WAS GOLD!
Kris S3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I really liked Elias in Clerks 2 so of course I had to read this. I love your version of him, mostly deer-in-headlights but able to turn the tables on Randal when it came to revealing the joke. Oh, and "Fuck you, Granny Smith" - perfect line.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Haha, great fic. I really loved reading this; it was a very fun fic and I enjoyed every bit of it. Keep up the great work!
Ididntdoit07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
name AKA too lazy to log in.

wow, i love this story. elias is my favorite guy from clerks. everyone was in character, even when they were "acting". i wanted yaoi. oh well. ill use my imagination.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Oh, I misread, my bad. It does seem more of an RandalElias now that I read it closer, but it doesn't make me like it any less. I would love to see Dante's reaction to it all though in maybe a second chap, perhaps? _
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was a great read. I enjoyed every bit of it. It was really well written and I hope you write more DanteRandal in the future. _

Keep up the good work!
musicisavictim chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was great! Will there be a sequal? It would be funny if Elias turned out a wild beast in the sack.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
"F- you, Granny Smith." - ROFL - That was so Randall and so perfect. What a great story and you write everyone so well. This was awesome. I am huge fan to your "Hawk and the Dove," story and I got to tell you I am sad to see that it won't be updated but I really look forward to reading more of your stuff. This was just hilarious. Loved it.
miss-cold chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wah! this was awesomome!

It would be such a trick for Randall to pull, but the way Elias retaliate was great _0 and that awkward moment at the end keeps you guessing.

I hope there's a second chapter, it'd be great to see Dante's reaction when the shock wears off.

Heh great fic!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
HEE. I've been waiting for an Elias/Randal fic since I first saw the movie. X3 Elias pwning him was definitely the best part. I also love how they went to McDonald's, and not Mooby's. They must be banned from the restaurant. 8D

One thing I did notice was that your grammar's a teeny bit off when it comes to dialogue and its punctuation. Something like this: ' "Well of course it is." The older man said. ' should really be ' "Well of course it is," the older man said. ' Just a quick tip; hope it helps. :3
FinniganToldMeTo chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow, this was good. And about damn time someone addressed this poss. area of fiction. I love seeing it. _

So, you know... this one has potential to be more than just a one-shot...

-hint-
Naked Sasquatch chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Yes! Finally, someone wrote a Randal/Elias fic! And an awsome one at that! XD

Keep up the good work! You've got skill.
lululuvsu chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh shit, that was awesome!

That was seriously amazing. I'm really bad at reviewing and I tend not to unless something really REALLY impresses me.

That did.

Write more for Clerks, dude, please? There's such a lack of good fics for this fandom.