Reviews for In Her Backpack
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Aw :) that was sweet! Love the last memory!
shadowgirlxion chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
loved this fanfic! love the way you wrote it!
Trigzl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was really good! Great job . Rukia and Ichigo are so cute together
paracuties chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That's...really sweet! :O I really, really liked how Renji was the one who saw everything, and how you inserted memories after every examination of an item, and then the final analysis and conclusion...I'm making it sound like a science report of some sort. -_-

Well. This was really cute! Keep writing!
ichirukishipper chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
nice love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love this story! :)
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wonderful. Just spectacular! It was a wonderful representation of sorrow from Renji's POV! Thank you for writing it :)
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow! This has to be one of the sweetest, most endearing stories I have read on the IchiRuki pairing. It is simply too good! I loved it! I really, really loved it! I especially liked the little story behind each item. Awww, and the last one was my favorite with Ichigo putting his arm around Rukia. Adorable, just adorable. I loved your statement about how Ichigo is the only person who can bring life into Rukia's cold, lifeless eyes. It is true, and we see it in the Soul Society arc. Awww, and the idea of Ichigo doing things just to make Rukia happy, like getting the bunny from the coin-op machine, that was just too cute! I loved it! IchiRuki FTW! I love your writing style, it really captures the moment and the emotions that you want the characters to portray extremely well. Everyone was in-character, and this story was just impeccable, well done! :D
purplepam chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Seriously,are you Tite Kubo in disguise? Because you write all the characters so in character,its' like all that you write actually happened!I can totally see this happening in Bleach!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Bittersweet and lovely ending. Thank you for sharing.
CristixD chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So cute 3 :)
the general girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very interesting concept, beautifully executed.

Thank you for the fic!
deathberry000 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm almost crying. I dunno why though :) But one thing's sure, I fell in love with this great story. I especially love the moment Ichigo and Rukia took pictures together.
Kireina-Ame chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
That was a wonderful idea and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have been considering re-watching those episodes, knowing what I know how. )