Reviews for The Path to Becoming Sixth
1ofthestrange1s chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
*inelegantly blubbers* I'M NOT CRYING DAMMIT!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
haha, nice story :D i'm not too sure.. but it seems a bit ooc for robin to worry like that? or mayb becuz she fun usually show it out.. lols.. i grin throughout the saying of their names :D
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Okay first of all...You have their characters down PERFECTLY. I laughed so stinking hard. Second, it was totally adorable how you worked in her trying to speak to each one of them, (And I had to laugh that Franky was being her support system. :P)

The ending was definitely my favorite though, I think you did an awesome job. :D
sosise chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Swet...

unbearably sweet...

a bit OoC but it's good!

Good job!
spriterx chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very good story. i liked it:)
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
ah DUDE this story has officially made my week! (and let me tell you, I've had a pretty good week s this had to be AMAZING to beat everything else!)

but it was so touching and I was even wondering myself about how she's now calling them by their names :) (well I'm kind of a Robin maniac so I guess me noticing is not really a big deal...) anyway, this was absolutely amazing and I loved every syllable! I am adding this story to my favs!

thank you very much for writing such a touching and perfectly in character story!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
chapellefan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Hm...SUPA!

No seriously, this is great! Robin's Development and struggle to say the names is extremely realistic. All the characters are in place and I love how you wrote Franky. Great job!
Tioman chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Awsome it is so cute!
Tarechan chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
ah, it so good to read another fic from you. I really like this fic. I was wondering what happen when Robin started to call others by their names. and you picture it very well... _ nice fic as always...
Torbellino chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh, wow, that was pretty dman good! I always wondered what Robin would feel finally calling them by their names. And they were in character too...too many stories out there throw them out, but you managed pretty damn well. Nice job!
Oni Giri Slash chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was so, so good. It was well written and lovely! I love how it was written from Robin's point of view - trying to say their names! It made me laugh when she said something to cover it all up! This was WONDERFUL!

Keep up this nice work!

Oni Giri Slash
atrixb chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh gosh, I had tears (of laughter) in my eyes as I read this. Poor, poor Robin, going through all that ordeal...I loved how you portrayed her, you managed to capture her cute side (something that isn't seen very much-you have to be very keen-eyed to see it) very well. I will be looking forward to see more of your writings!