Reviews for First and Last
1010'jin chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Good God. This...this is absolutely fantastic. I really don't know how you do it. I tend to avoid fics that are positively dripping in angst, but there was no way I could ignore this one. If I was to ever enjoy a sad fic then for sure this is my favorite one. I don't really know what else to say. Oh, yeah. Thanks for a terrific fic and hopefully it's not the end of this one. I'll definitely be looking forward to upcoming chapters.
RachelAe chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Oh my God. You are the best writer I've ever encountered at Just oh my God. That was an interesting insight that I've never heard before. That Usagi was so innocent and protected from the world's harshness unlike any of the other scouts. You manage to paint such a realistic and vivid picture of things. It's refreshing. I look forward to great things from you.
Ancient Death chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Yavapai chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
I'm so happy that you updated. :D

I still love your look into Setsuna. I find myself hesitating to ever look to closely into the Senshi of Time because there is so much unknown and what-if there. But you have carved a story out of this impeccably. Excellent work again.

And hey, if your still looking for a beta, I'm willing to help you out in that regard.
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Wow... Just, wow... This story is amazing. Just wonderful. Seeing everything happening from Setsuna's perspective, which is hard to write in itself, is definitely a change of pace, and a good one at that. Words just can't seem to describe it for me. The simplest way to put it is that I think that it is really good, and that I love it.

I'm curious as to what your previous fourth chapter was like, but I absolutely love the one that you have now. The monk's line, “Several millennia of knowledge and writings, and access to the Time Stream, and you chose to invest your time in the art of folded paper?” had me laughing so hard. I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
love it
raspberrytart chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
First of all, I have to say that your mastery of words and grammar are far above what is usually found on it made your story a pleasure to read.

You have a wonderful vision of the planetary kingdoms. I was instantly hooked on this story and look forward to reading more.
Bastion05 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I kinda like this one. However, I can understand your apprehension about this last chapter and the direction you're going since I don't know it seems kinda left field. Why would Setsuna be reincarnated? I thought she was to guard the gate for all eternity or something like that? I'm assuming you'll deal with this question as the story evolves, but I just don't see it considering she didn't necessarily die like the others. Otherwise, I really liked the first three chapters. This last one, I'm kinda meh on unfortunately.
mentalyoga chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love fanfics that deal with Setsuna's childhood and history-and this looks to be off to a great start, so far. I look forward to reading the rest...:)
Ancient Death chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Yavapai chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
You know, I've always liked Setsuna. She's got a good head on her shoulders as my grandpa would say. XP

Excellently written as always. I like this take and I like the focus of this little fic. I'm anxious to read more. Setsuna provides ample opportunities for the ambitious fic writer, and your doing an excellent job so far. Update soon!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
That was such a sad chapter. It really drives the emotion of sadness into your heart, that's the sign of a good writer.

Excellent, just excellent. There's nothing left to say.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Another good chapter. It was a very pleasant read. I like the story focusing on Setsuna. Can't wait to see what happens next.
petiyaka chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
really good!
mystlady chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
this is a great fanfic. :)