Reviews for The Seduction of Naruto
Hell Funny

10/10 for yah

Loooooooooooove it!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Lol! Crazy!Uchiha are funny! I knew it was hereditery! And *purrs* dang, the mental images of their outfits are hot! Wouldn't it be funny and cool if at some point in cannon, Sakura got to dress them up like that because they were preactising non-henge diguises?
Bitter Faerie chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Great story, with a cute ending.
xXaloneintheworldXxyaoixreader chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
that was to good XD

i loved it great job
Kalamare chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
yeh that was well something. xD

wish you luck with more this - like fanfics! 3
Your Mom chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Cute. I liked the "battle" metaphor. *evil grin*
amanda chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
LOL that ass-face thing was hilarious~
Shadowblayze chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
I just had to drop a line and tell you that I loved your story! It was so funny it made my sides hurt, but seet enough to make me go "aw" and garner a weird look from my boyfriend.

Awesome job!
noname00 chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
i can't help but think about what happened to sakulee but enough about them your fic was cute
Xchicken-nuggetX chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Awesome story! Like total pwage! Only.. this isn't a game.. anyways.. loved it! Create a sequel! That would rock.. your a good writer, I like this story a lot.
fanficyaoilover chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
its me again and i just want to say that you write a good story but i would like to know how sakura died along with lee and also i wold like to know where mina came from and how her parints are
fanficyaoilover chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
and omg that was pure gold i will never read a fanfic the same wow k sorry about the hole fangirl there
Cheetah192119 chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
That was illarious and I loved the Grandchildren rant. Thank you for writing it. Ja ne! Adeui!
Flair-of-fire chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
LOVES! I love the format of this story adn it's not too long! YAY! I'm off to read you other stories now!