Reviews for Reunion
Sad but Sweet.
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
so sad but good
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
FINALLY! My two favorite pairings, NaruSaku and SasuNaru. All I can find these days are SasuSakuNaru or some s**t like that.. Heartwrenching fanfic, and sad. I love it. :'(
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is the second time I've read this and I'm still really sad.
TheDawningSunset chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Got goosebumps reading this... art. Yes, I'm quoting Deidara but there's no other way to explain it. :)
pink chrome 20 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I like the whole "one shot" story thanks for sharing the story with us! :D
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
*Sniff* Good end. (And poor Kakashi)

Thank you for the fic!
Therandomfreak chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Now I am seriously crying.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh wow. You are one depressing bastard, you know that right?
TillyMe chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very sad. VEry good writing.

;)
DepthsOfNothing chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh my, no words can describe this, it was so beautiful the way you wrote it. I was crying about half way in and wow. It was truly amazing. Excellent job.
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*sniffles* that was touching and heartwrenching at the same time. *wipes eyes* u made me cry! their bond was so strong... it lead them all to death... a reunion... *sobs uncontrollably* eftee-chan! this is so sad! i epsecially love the whole, team love part and where they all lie together! but what really go me was when Kakashi-sensei found them... i was teary eyed before that but him seeing his students like that pushed me over the edge! so sad... i love it even though it breaks my heart!
DeeDee200 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
OMG this is so moving! I truly love this, so sad and yet...it all seems so true.

I've always loved the strange love connection of Team 7, and you really captured it. The whole thing is great, but i really like how Sakura jumps in the way, Naruto lets out a hoarse laugh and Sasuke lays himself beside them at the very end.
Kuro Nagaski River chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This story was so beautiful. i loved it. You did a fantastic job.
The Desiree Incident chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I nearly want to cry right now. I mean, the love Team 7 felt between them, yet... Is this what they call 'Deadly Love'?

~Desiree