Reviews for Family
zeldawolf2000 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
This was a good story, although I do think you could work on being more detailed in your writing. Maybe some descriptions of thing or just expand on it a little. Otherwise very good. It was very easy to follow and know what was going on. Nice job.
TrioF chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Hey I enjoyed reading every chapter of this fic, so far. I hope you haven't abandoned it. I would like to read the epilogue and find out how it ends.

Please update with the epilogue soon.
Yuki082 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
this is great!

and i would soooooo love to see a picture of them sleeping all cute like P

thanks for writing!

_

Yuki
Silverblueroses chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Omg I luv this too much!
WhiteWolf612 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Please write an epiloge! This was so good and soooo sweet 3 it'd be nice to know how everyone felt putting this all together 3 plz plz plz update once more 3 please 3
Alli-dunno chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I love Kouji and Kouichi! And I love this story! Great job!
Anni-chan290595 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
I found your story and read it

So sweet *got tears in the eyes*

hope you will continue soon

KLette
sayurimoved chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
It was a great story. I almost cry of the excitement!I love the bond that Kouji and Kouichi have developed, and the plot is just wonderful. I doubt there is a better way to describe the family reunion.
KaiFudo16 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
great story what will happen caint wait to find out
Musical Darkness chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
That was so sweet! I was always waiting for this moment! One thing about Digimon that I really love is that they give you enough information to understand the story, but they also leave out enough information so that anyone can imagine what happened in the parts they left out. I guess they knew that people would think of different ways that it would end, but this ending to Frontier is one of my favorites.
Stephy825 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Awwwww! Really nice-

Wait, it's the end already? Oh, there's an epilogue. That's good. w

I was always wondering why Kouji's father divorced with his mother. That could be one reason, and makes some sense. Whatever, I still love the sccene where they hugged. *squeals*

Yay Family fluff
Blaze Snow chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
I like it but didn't Kousei tell Kouji that Tomoko was dead, cus i can see him yelling at him about about that
firewhiz chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
That's really good, please update soon. I'm curious how Kousei will react when he finds out that the twins have already met. And how he will act towards the older twin. As I mentioned earlier, please update soon :)
Axolotl of the Light chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Kouichi's faced with a tough decision. Nice job!
korime chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
corre kouichi corre! jeje adoro este fic, siguelo pronto porfa que estare lista con mi traductor para leerlo.
bye