Reviews for Closing Time
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
awwwwwwwwww how sweet! cute cute story! :)) loves it!
SassyAni chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw! I love the way you write Logan's thinking-oscillating between love and what is comfortable to him! All of your writing is absolutely fantastic!
masha chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
wow that is some great writing adn a very intersting plot. keep writing the way you have been. you've definetly got talent.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Apparently I'm a stupid idiot and didn't review this.

Unfortunately this will be nowhere near as detailed as your reviews are for Catherine's Foundation, so I won't even try to beat your word count.

You build such beautiful tension, building slowly but not so slow that people just simply want to throttle you for making the story way too long. It works perfectly, a great mix of thoughts and events that works very well in helping the story move.

And I'd write more of a novel, but I'm sleepy... I just spent an evening at the summer camp I used to work at and I'm pooped! I did, however, want you to know that I loved this!
gilmoreintraining chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
what is that song
D chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
not too angst great!
Bookworms chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow! A fantastic rogan fic written to one of my favorite songs - this story is just too perfect for words lol, awesome job
StopDropNRoll chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Just loved it! The way its written. everything! I hope you add more storys if you've chosen to compete this one here
StarAngel148 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Very well done. Captured the early Rogan relationship vibe from the show.
annie chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
i loved it!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was really good, I also adore that song! Great job!
brenda chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
hey, great story, lovr it, plz write more.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Beautiful. I love it!
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh my God! That was wonderful and perfect and I want more! You must write more...you are fantastic! :)
hellishrose chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Interesting take on how they went from string-less to committed status. Loved the tension both were feeling. Excellent writing and story-arc.