Reviews for Harry Potter and the Evil Summer Vacation
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 2/19
Well that was a fun story.

I do wonder who was the representative of the Rotfang Conspiracy at the Evil Convention.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/5
"Harry James Potter! I. Am. Not. Your. Moll!"
/But you could, Hermione, you could be.

.../Never mind, Luna got there first. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Still fun to re-read this every now and then...
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This was so worth reading! That makes two insane stories on one site. Yet so funny at the same time. Hermione's parents get Evil mag yet she doesn't believe anything written in it. Also, that's an interesting way to be rid of a very nasty and unwanted House Elf. Quite effect as well.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
It's been ages since I read this one! I really like it. :)
otakumick chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
this is beautiful
PenArt chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Damn, this fic was very funny!
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
that's awesome!
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
This is FUNNY! You have created a masterwork here :)
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This story is absolutely hilarious. The different evil villans fit so well together too. But ZI can't be Harry's moll, darn.
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
CariƱo este fic es epico
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Wow! This wonderful story kept a smile on my face the entire time I was reading it! Thank you for sharing you imagination with the world!
c-wolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Catching up on authors I hadn't read yet by reading through Yanagi-wa's favorite stories and clicking on author names belonging to them.

Points for the Simmerling. Granted my favorite only from Wilson's Repairman Jack novel series. Since it's Jack's weapon of choice. But glad to see it mentioned in here anyway
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Cute cute cute! I did recognize the name James Bond, and I suppose there ore others I do not know, but this is a very funny piece, even for those of us who don't know about spies and evil overlords. Thanks for a very funny story, although one does feel sorry for Kreatur.
H. Sanders chapter 1 . 7/29/2015