Reviews for Harry Potter and the Evil Summer Vacation
Monster King chapter 1 . 4/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 3/8
Lots of exploding fun, Fi would have loved it
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 1 . 2/26
s/3617809/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Evil-Summer-Vacation here's the fic you are thinking you borrowed the idea you borrowed that from so here you go and enjoy from author to the next. The fic ended well and i can only hope you keep up the great work.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 2/1
so cute
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Great fun! Had a good laugh! Thank you for writing.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
This... was... brilliant!
BMS chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
LOL Good one
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
That was both hilarious and strangely fascinating. I loved the way that Harry actually ended up safer spending a summer around some of the world's most evil villains that he normally does in 'well-protected' locations guarded by the forces of 'the Light'. My favorite part was probably Harry releasing Mr. Lovegood because killing him in a death trap would hurt his chances of dating Luna, Scott agreeing that he has a point and then for the punchline Luna informing Harry that she accepts his offer of a trip to Hogsmeade before he can even ask her.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Hysterical. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Well that was a fun story.

I do wonder who was the representative of the Rotfang Conspiracy at the Evil Convention.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
"Harry James Potter! I. Am. Not. Your. Moll!"
/But you could, Hermione, you could be.

.../Never mind, Luna got there first. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Still fun to re-read this every now and then...
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This was so worth reading! That makes two insane stories on one site. Yet so funny at the same time. Hermione's parents get Evil mag yet she doesn't believe anything written in it. Also, that's an interesting way to be rid of a very nasty and unwanted House Elf. Quite effect as well.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
It's been ages since I read this one! I really like it. :)
otakumick chapter 1 . 7/25/2016