Reviews for Harry Potter and the Evil Summer Vacation
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 3h
It's been ages since I read this one! I really like it. :)
otakumick chapter 1 . 7/25
this is beautiful
PenArt chapter 1 . 6/28
Damn, this fic was very funny!
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 6/22
that's awesome!
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 5/16
This is FUNNY! You have created a masterwork here :)
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 4/1
This story is absolutely hilarious. The different evil villans fit so well together too. But ZI can't be Harry's moll, darn.
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 3/9
CariƱo este fic es epico
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow! This wonderful story kept a smile on my face the entire time I was reading it! Thank you for sharing you imagination with the world!
c-wolf chapter 1 . 1/14
Catching up on authors I hadn't read yet by reading through Yanagi-wa's favorite stories and clicking on author names belonging to them.

Points for the Simmerling. Granted my favorite only from Wilson's Repairman Jack novel series. Since it's Jack's weapon of choice. But glad to see it mentioned in here anyway
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Cute cute cute! I did recognize the name James Bond, and I suppose there ore others I do not know, but this is a very funny piece, even for those of us who don't know about spies and evil overlords. Thanks for a very funny story, although one does feel sorry for Kreatur.
H. Sanders chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
i think that i found the one shot you were looking for. it is from 2005

s/2535131/1/How-Harry-Almost-Became-An-Auror
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
lol nice story.
Technomad chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Clever! I'd love to attend that convention! I'd be at every seminar and lecture they had, and busily taking notes (I somehow doubt they'd let me record things).
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This was good
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
omfg your references were the best - my favorite was the Artemis Fowl one ww
This was really well done! Thanks a lot for sharing it! (: