Reviews for Complicated Truth
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Very nicely written.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Interesting. But I bet that not going to happen in the manga. Though I sort of hope it would.
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow... That long... Nice though. -
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
And that sucks..because after all this time, Edogawa Conan was the one who will be missed.
yuhki minamitani chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow. i like it a lot. i can imagine something like this happening if detective conan isn't a family-oriented show. the last line really hit me too.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ten years, huh. Yeah, it's entirely possible that such a length of time could pass before something that's a scientific miracle (never mind the one that made Shinichi shrink to begin with) could be find. The counting of years near the beginning made me so depressed, but in some ways, I'm happy for both of them-after all, it could turn out much worse. Now that this fic has reminded me, it really is true that only Ran seems to miss Shinichi. I mean, even his parents didn't show up for a long, long time!

Thanks for this reflective piece.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love this. Sad, but so true. Deep reflections, too.

And I've found myself wondering some of the same things too. Is he just supposed to go back and pretend Conan never existed?
Myra A chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised.

It was short, but amazingly deep and meaningful.

I wonder too.
Beaumren Trill chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This kind of scares me. Maily for the fact that just last night, as I watched episodes 20 -37... again... I was thinking: wouldn't it seem so strange if after all this time, if Conan dissapeared, and Shinichi suddenly came back? So much happened between the two times- and you said it yourself. It was really only Ran who missed him. -sighs- Good job here. It honestly makes you think about some things that go on.
JigokuAi chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw! that's so CUTE!

It'a kawaii!

Soo... Ran moved on...

HAHA... Heiji!

youre right... he doesn't count...

if 10 years passed... he would be 17!1 That's his dissappearing age!

kazukomichiko7789 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really love this story. Actualy I love all your stories. Keep up the good work!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh, excellent work! I've often wondered about what might happen if a lot of time goes by before the cure is developed-and I like to think that he would stay as Conan. Great look at his thoughts!
ldrn chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Ouch... that was a very nice take on the cure. It has a lot of harsh truths about Shinichi in it, too... he really doesn't have any real friends as Shinichi.

It's sad, but as Conan even after... whatever length of time in the manga is supposed to have passed... he still has more friends than he did as Shinichi. You can count Heiji, since they only became friends after the change... so it is really just Ran.

Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Short but nice story, you have handled the issue very well and I love you characterisation of Conan/Shinichi. _
Rally chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is so sad because it's true. ;_; ...I don't like you anymore. D Shoo, shoo!

Ok, sorry, I know I look like an idiot but I'm so tired I can't think of anything more intelligent to say. UxD

Great fic! But too short... v_v