Reviews for Time running out
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
O M G! I can see why you had to get this one out! I loved it and hated the facts of the situation. I don't know how I'm going to handle this next season.

Well done, Kel! Thanks for sharing with us!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hey Kel

I just realised this was posted and it reminded me to put you on alert lol

I loved it ... i cant wait to see how season 3 is going to unfold. You have it right. Dean cant live without his brother but Sam cant either!

I have faith Sammy! :P

Great Job Kel

Tara x0x
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
"He'd fight for five more days. And then..." and then... omg! and then...what will Sam do? I can't bare to think about it!

Good fic and so sad!
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Kel, you always manage to bring tears to my eyes, I don't know how you do it. This is good though, a nice delve into the way that Sam thinks and what must be going through his mind as Dean's time draws nearer. Think I'll have to put it into my faves.

Artemis
burnmedown chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I love the fact that Dean's still his snarky annoying self, even with death closing in. And I love the fact that Sam won't leave him.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
thats really depressing. I hate Dean for making that deal and i never want to think about it again. really good drabble.
anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
One would hope before Sam offed himself he would find a way to set his brother's soul free first. It's not like he doesn't have the address of a door to hell and the key.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
hateing and ignoring your stories is something I would neer do! This one lived up to your other ones! It was really great. I loved the line " He'd wake with a start and see Dean smirking at him. Smirking, because Dean was still Dean and Dean was an ass." Adds a little humor to a very sad story. Also, I may be overthinking things but I like the very end how the line "He'd fight for five more days. And then..." flows right into End, meaning end of the story but it also showsDean and Sam's ending. Actual death for Dean and emotional death for Sam which I suppose could lead to actual death for Sammy. Anyway, great job! keep it up! write down any drabbles that pop into your head and post them!
sinbin05 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
*sigh* I've been thinking about this a lot recently, too, and I'm always filled with melancholy. I sincerely hope that this will not happen a year from now in the season 3 finale! Poor Sam, poor Dean.

I enjoyed reading this, though. It was very well-written. Thanks! :-)
huntergirl727 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh, good read! I love angst!
Deanlovr chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
It's was so excellent ! thanks for the story !