Reviews for The Memoir of the HalfBlood Prince
sugarhigh-ninja3 chapter 34 . 7/29/2007
It's 1:50 in the morning, and I figured since my internet is finally working fast again, that I might as well finish reading the fanfic before I give you your $10. It was very good, but I don't understand why you didn't want to use Reggie, Matthew, and Cassie, as they are all such loveable characters! I liked alot of the songs too. Very good job!

:D
Natalie Jane chapter 34 . 7/16/2007
Awesome Story! I too, cherish the fact that snape is human. I highly reccomend "From spark to flame" at mugglenet fanfiction to anyone who likes this story, or wrote it for that matter. It's really long, but it's worth it.
S3v3rusIsMin3 chapter 34 . 7/14/2007
WOW

that was a really gud story!

i dont know what else to say but that

it was fantastic

i love how you tied it in to the books

its amazing

u r an amazing writer!
falloutoflove chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
Hey, i love your story, but i love your prediction of Malfoy/Mrtyle even more! That's fabulous(sp?)! That's so smart cuz i'm pretty sure that malfoy will die.
sugarhigh-ninja3 chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
Great fanfiction! It almost makes me feel sorry for Snape, even JK Rowling's evil Snape. By the way, I can feel that $10 in my pocket already! :D

It's not over yet, is it? There's more, right? See ya later!
Padfootatheart chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
Oh, now he doesn't seem so bad...mm...oh alright, he seems totally human, happy? Though I hate to admit it! Very well written, good chappie-I loved it.