Reviews for Titans Tales
redhead101 chapter 1 . 2/4
i love how robin saves starfire from control freak in her own date and destiny plz make more stories and now i know what starfire felt when robin was forced to go on a date with kitten
mi chapter 1 . 1/6
make more please
BlatantBookworm chapter 57 . 11/20/2016
Pfft. I adore this little twist on Date with Destiny.
Also, Beast Boy complaining that Control Freak misunderstood his show? Beautiful.
vi chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
please make more robin and starfire stories
RedemptionWarrior chapter 57 . 10/31/2016
Control Freak is one of those villains that has the potential to be horrifyingly powerful, but is instead just petty. Which makes them easier to defeat for the heroes at least.

Poor Starfire though. Having to be forced to give the guy a date.
EnigmusPrime chapter 42 . 3/16/2015
Oh my god, I officially love Janice. I hope you show more of her. I would love to see what prognosis of the other Titans is.
SophieRosey2001 chapter 56 . 1/30/2015
I've read this whole thing in under 24 hours. I wouldn't change a thing AND I LOVE IT
Asia Tory chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Tari I love your stories! I read fire and ice and i was really sad it ended. You need to update it even after 6 years! FOR THE FANS! #hotgentrules
James s chapter 56 . 10/15/2014
Are star and robin still in love please awnser
Ninetailsjinx chapter 56 . 6/20/2014
Excellent chapter, I don't know how I missed the update. Thanks for posting, I hope to hear more from you!
BrienneJamie chapter 42 . 4/10/2014
Omg, there need to be more things like this. Because I agree that Robin most definitely has some sort of mental illness(s) because seriously. Loved this!
In awe chapter 56 . 3/18/2014
Continue. OR ELSE! This was awesome! Please stick to your style now and use correct grammar etc as it is practically perfect.
1fallenangel7 chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
That was...depressing. That episode was already sad, but along with Raven's musings, it's just downright depressing. Amazing job though! You did very well writing this, it made me cry..): but I loved it3
1fallenangel7 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Beast Boy and Raven are adorable(:
1fallenangel7 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
This chapter makes me hate Terra all over again. I'm sorry if she's just a depressed kid who can't control her powers, but the girl has damn trust issues and needs to shut up, for just one second. But I loved it! Especially where you put the last lines. It made me sad when it was Starfire, of all people, the most trusting person in the world, who said that no more trust would be given. Still, I loved it! I just hate Terra. Absolutely. I hope she dies. But good job(: