Reviews for Titans Tales
EnigmusPrime chapter 42 . 3/16
Oh my god, I officially love Janice. I hope you show more of her. I would love to see what prognosis of the other Titans is.
SophieRosey2001 chapter 56 . 1/30
I've read this whole thing in under 24 hours. I wouldn't change a thing AND I LOVE IT
Asia Tory chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Tari I love your stories! I read fire and ice and i was really sad it ended. You need to update it even after 6 years! FOR THE FANS! #hotgentrules
James s chapter 56 . 10/15/2014
Are star and robin still in love please awnser
Ninetailsjinx chapter 56 . 6/20/2014
Excellent chapter, I don't know how I missed the update. Thanks for posting, I hope to hear more from you!
BarbaraGirl chapter 42 . 4/10/2014
Omg, there need to be more things like this. Because I agree that Robin most definitely has some sort of mental illness(s) because seriously. Loved this!
In awe chapter 56 . 3/18/2014
Continue. OR ELSE! This was awesome! Please stick to your style now and use correct grammar etc as it is practically perfect.
1fallenangel7 chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
That was...depressing. That episode was already sad, but along with Raven's musings, it's just downright depressing. Amazing job though! You did very well writing this, it made me cry..): but I loved it3
1fallenangel7 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Beast Boy and Raven are adorable(:
1fallenangel7 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
This chapter makes me hate Terra all over again. I'm sorry if she's just a depressed kid who can't control her powers, but the girl has damn trust issues and needs to shut up, for just one second. But I loved it! Especially where you put the last lines. It made me sad when it was Starfire, of all people, the most trusting person in the world, who said that no more trust would be given. Still, I loved it! I just hate Terra. Absolutely. I hope she dies. But good job(:
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 37 . 1/30/2014
omg this is so cute
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
yes mini raven is soooooo cute love the stories by the way
aylathetitan chapter 50 . 1/7/2014
I really like everything you've done with RobStar in these drabbles. You make it so real, and it also coinsides with a few of my headcanons! They're so original, and I got a lot of enjoyment out of them. Keep up the good work! :)
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
Yes, this could be what happened. In fact this is probably what happened. And you are so right! She wants to be normal!
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
HAHAHAHA! Why do I find this chapter so funny? It's hilarious! Well to me. Especially that last sentence.