Reviews for The Gashlycrumb Tinies Revealed
W X, Y, Z are missing?
autumnrose2010 chapter 20 . 9/23/2011
LOL
dansemacabre chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
*snerk* Short and sweet, and very good. Keep 'em coming. ;)
Thalaba chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
LOL I liked this one a lot. Great interpretation!
dansemacabre chapter 19 . 5/14/2008
Ha, good one. It must be something of a challenge, thinking up so many ways for small children to perish, but you're doing a great job. ;)
dansemacabre chapter 17 . 2/29/2008
"When there was no more Quentin to light upon, the moth flew away."

LOL! Classic ending. Loved it. ;)
dansemacabre chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
I think I'm a bit behind in reading/reviewing, but was glad to see you'd updated!

Ha, you captured Neville well. Dying of ennui always seemed like a rather snotty thing to do for a kid. ;) I especially liked mention of the estate in Dover, his library, the coloring books, and of course, his grim end.
Severe Cabbage chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
You have really mastered the art of adding a single sentence that really...well, I don't know how to describe it. A perfect finishing touch, I suppose. For instance: "He rang his little bicycle bell on the way down." That is an excellent, excellent sentence.

As I may have mentioned one or three times, I love all of these little stories. All hail to thee.
Thessaly chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
You know, I'd always imagined Neville as wasting away inside a building - I think it's the picture - but this is funny as well.

I love the paragraph about the White Cliffs and the jaded tone of the whole thing. It's a great capture.
Thessaly chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
Oh, fabulous. This is me, by the way. I'm just too lazy to log in. It's been a miserable week, but this just make things a little bit better.

Nice.
dansemacabre chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
"...wheeled into surgery to have a Polo mint removed from her left nostril."

*snerk* Good one. And bonus points for having parents who plan a subtle homicide.
Severe Cabbage chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
You are really quite amazing at characterizing all the kids in here. Especially considering that Gorey only spared one line for each of them! I am greatly looking forward to reading even more of these, so keep up the fab work.

PS: I think the unfortunate Ida's story is my favorite by far... the line "The silk flowers were appallingly damp" is quite possibly a stroke of genius.

~cabbage~
dansemacabre chapter 12 . 11/20/2007
Sonnets about dead kids are just the way to start one's day. ;)
Thalaba chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
L is for Leo...

This one was very funny and as a poem quite good. Great job :)
dansemacabre chapter 11 . 11/15/2007
Ha, what good timing. I'm sick and in a foul mood- your new chapter was just what I needed, thank you!